Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ECOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIA SENA ZW KIANAPNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EISAI ARRWSTIA BARIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:worship: :worship::worship::worship:ECO ZEIS ESU MAS ODEIGEIS ECOOOOOOO EISAI TRELA EISAI TRELA EISAI TRELA ME TIN GALAZIA TIN SIMAIA KIOTAN MPAINEIS KAI KAIRDIZEIS TIS PSUXES MAS PANTA DWXES TIS GEMIZEISSSS!!!!!!!!!!1FIRST TIME WHO GREEK PLAYER PLAY IN MAIN DRAW OF AUS OPEN AND SECOND TIME WHO GREEK PLAY MAIN DRAW IN GRAN SLAM.GONGRATS TO BIG ECOOOOOOOOOO.ALL THE GREECE LOVE HIM.AND I HOPE TO WIN SOME MATCHES TO MAKE PROUD US!!!!!!11:worship::worship::worship:;):)

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
:worship:

ECOOOOOOOOO OLE OLE BAMOS A SER CAMPEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

OLE OLE ECONOMIDIS BAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

:worship:

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
ECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CAMPEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!111111 :worship: :worship: :worshP:

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE ECOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ECOOOOOOOOOOOOO ECOOOOOOOOOO LEON
KOSTAKIS U DESERVE IT.... ;) :) :yeah:

B

·
0 Posts
ECOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIA SENA ZW KIANAPNEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EISAI ARRWSTIA BARIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:worship: :worship::worship::worship:ECO ZEIS ESU MAS ODEIGEIS ECOOOOOOO EISAI TRELA EISAI TRELA EISAI TRELA ME TIN GALAZIA TIN SIMAIA KIOTAN MPAINEIS KAI KAIRDIZEIS TIS PSUXES MAS PANTA DWXES TIS GEMIZEISSSS!!!!!!!!!!1FIRST TIME WHO GREEK PLAYER PLAY IN MAIN DRAW OF AUS OPEN AND SECOND TIME WHO GREEK PLAY MAIN DRAW IN GRAN SLAM.GONGRATS TO BIG ECOOOOOOOOOO.ALL THE GREECE LOVE HIM.AND I HOPE TO WIN SOME MATCHES TO MAKE PROUD US!!!!!!11:worship::worship::worship:;):)
Couldn't have put it better myself ;)

well done Eco :worship:

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
ECO chosen by Zeus
ECOOOOO that star, that star from a far galaxy BLESSED BY THE GODS , loved and waited from all ur HELENIC country since inmemorable times....

ECO :worship:

:worship: kostas kastoria :worship: MTF LEGEND

B

·
0 Posts
I'm going to feel sorry for his first round opponent, you'll be able to count the number in the crowd that will be cheering for him with one hand :lol:

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
if ECo play vs Nadal.. at least it will be showed on TV :lol:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
:woohoo:

Economidis vs Gonzalez would be insanely sweet, as there are hundreds of Chilean and Greek immigrants in Australia! :lol:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Congrats Kostas :yeah: A big shadow looms over the Australian Open :D

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I'm going to feel sorry for his first round opponent, you'll be able to count the number in the crowd that will be cheering for him with one hand :lol:
Hopefully he ends up in the bottom half so that the Greeks can go to both Marcos and Kostas.

Reactions: Baghdatis#1

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Andre♥;6417563 said:

Economidis vs Gonzalez would be insanely sweet, as there are hundreds of Chilean and Greek immigrants in Australia! :lol:
They played in Athens Olympics 1st round, Gonzo had trouble to beat him...

and thank you Eco :worship: because of you and Warburg i made the AO MD in TT :cool:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
:spit:

Economidis took care of the Swiss Bohli and now is poised to take care of the other Swiss (no I'm not talking about Wawrinka).
Federer is lucky the earliest possible they could meet would be in the 4th round. As for Nadal, he's probably sitting in a corner
right now biting his nails...

Seriously, congrats to Kostas for making it to the main draw of the AO for the 1st time. :yeah:

As for Eleni Daniilidou, she just won her 6th title :banana: and hopefully she'll do well at the AO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Andre♥;6417563 said:

if he plays Gonzalez, Gonzalez is going down in 5 sets!!! trust me.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
if he plays Gonzalez, Gonzalez is going down in 5 sets!!! trust me.
sadly i have to agree mate :sad:

Gonzo is sucking nuts right now, he can lose to everybody :eek:

see he lost to Mayer in RG R1 04, Bogomolov Jr. in AO R1 06, Gabashvili in USO R1 07... and for sure Eco is confident right now and he plays Gonzo with nothing to lose...

·
Registered
33 Posts
sadly i have to agree mate :sad:

Gonzo is sucking nuts right now, he can lose to everybody :eek:

see he lost to Mayer in RG R1 04, Bogomolov Jr. in AO R1 06, Gabashvili in USO R1 07... and for sure Eco is confident right now and he plays Gonzo with nothing to lose...
exactly! and I know it sucks, but all those things add up for Gonzo, bad play, the greek crowd, and the choking, all the points he has to defend. He knows if he looses this early, he's out of the top 10, and might never come back again.
konstantinos vs Nadal, Ill be ok with that, lol

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
The Gooch will take out Gonzo if they both win the 1st round also if Gonzo draws Haase as the Qualifer that would be a tough match for him as well

1 - 20 of 28 Posts