Haters gonna hate.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I knew Muggicione would blow it.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Wow Guccione's serve is no more than average nowadays, surely those back injuries.
I remember he was one of the fastest serving guys around 2004-2007...
And when a player's best weapon go backwards like that, here is the result.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Wow Guccione's serve is no more than average nowadays, surely those back injuries.
I remember he was one of the fastest serving guys around 2004-2007...
And when a player's best weapon go backwards like that, here is the result.
He still won 88% on 1st serve, that is not average. The rest of his game however...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Wow so many winners for so little errors. Have the courts been quickned this year?

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Wow so many winners for so little errors. Have the courts been quickned this year?
Doubtfully, the match-up with big-servers is like that usually. Gooch scored a lot of service winners and volleys, while Rainer dominated the baseline

·
Banned
70,522 Posts
expected...well done rainer

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Good win, Rainer. Keep on trucking. Good luck in the second round.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
If only more players were this Gooch-ly and gave the elderly the respect they deserve.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
goochwatch material:haha:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Rainer winning 83% first serve points. Very impressive for a non-big server. Or Guucione's has no return game?

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Playboys like Gooch have no business wasting their time with tennis.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Gooch has nothing but a serve. His ground and return game are absolutely pathetic. He has potential, as shown in his H-2-H leads against Ferrero (2-0) and Berdych (2-1). I remember John Newcombe saying something like, "He could be fucking lethal out there if he developed other areas apart from his serve". He received some flack and criticism for that, but I'm not sure, when he was 100% correct.

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
Rainer :hearts: I know retirement is close, but still love u to pieces :kiss: :hug:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts