Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg what was this and Rosol is 69 :lol: Petz was 6-0 6-0 4-0...but Rosol fight back :lol:

·
Registered
172 Posts
AO R1: Petzschner d. Rosol 6-0 6-0 6-2

Rosol didn't win a game until 6-0 6-0 4-0 - so that was 16 games straight to Petzchner before he got on the scoreboard. After holding for 4-1, He then broke Petzschner immediately to go back to 4-2 (Petzschner obviously having one of his La La moments) Then Petzschner broke again for 5-2 before serving out the match.

Rosol, with his serve, can't even hold serve more than once in 2 and a half sets of tennis?? Belongs in the womens draw, not the mens.

Not exactly like he is playing Feds or Djoko either, or Someone with the returns of Murray or Agassi.

Normally i don't bash anyone in professional tennis - To get to the top 100 is an amazing feat.

I'm sorry but i've bitten my tongue long enough over this. I don't understand how this guy is top 200, let alone top 70.

Ever since i watched Rosol in one of the worst displays of mens professional tennis when he lost to Sam Groth at Adelaide Qualifying (Back in 2008 i think) i've had this opinion.

Don't understand how this guy is top 70 in the world.

Got ridiculously lucky at French Open when Melzer was being a fool, and got a 3rd round where all his points came from.

Disrespectful to the long line of fantastic Czech players who have come from a reasonably small country over the years to achieve great things in the sport of tennis.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Re: AO R1: Petzschner d. Rosol 6-0 6-0 6-2

:haha:

·
Tsonga,Djokovic
1,982 Posts

at least he didn't retire :shrug:

Picaso :yeah: good luck next round

·
Registered
14,627 Posts

that is unbelievably bad for ROsol. or Petzchner played unbelievably well. I'm going for the first one.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts

You know you're an epic level mug if you get double bageled by Petzschner :eek:

Reactions: jmf07

·
Registered
26,145 Posts

The last time Picasso double bagelled someone, he went on to win the whole tournament!

·
Registered
7,516 Posts

The last time Picasso double bagelled someone, he went on to win the whole tournament!
Good stuff :yeah:

This must have been mouth-watering to watch :drool:. Picasso carving Rosol up with his über slice.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts

No words. Just get out of the ATP please, ban this guy. Disrespectful for the sport.

·
Registered
26,145 Posts

We won't get another triple bagel, unless van der Merwe qualifies for a slam.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts