Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who'll win?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who'll win?
Ferrero is ultraredhot nowadays, but Ferrer should leave all heart on court.
Hard to call, but Ferrero should be a fav here imo, even if H2H is 4-1 for David (1-1 on hard).

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Ferrer easily

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Ferrero will win easily. Ferrer hasn't proven anything about his form other than losing to Benneteau the other week. His draw here was a joke (Roger Vasselin, Del Potro ret., Spadea).

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
JCF to continue his good run
on paper he's a better hard court player

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i voted for ferrero not because i think hes gonna win but because i want him to, he has a good chance im just enjoying watching him attack the ball, he looks so much better when playing aggressive. plus ferreros looking hot right now!

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Pics in 4. He hasn't been tested yet but on the other hand neither was JFC in a real sense.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I feel pity for the umpire and commentators. It's almost as wors as Thomas Johansson and Joachim Johansson

Ferrer in 4. Just because of H2H

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
If Ferrero executes controlled aggression to the highest level he is capable of, I really wouldn't rule him out of this at all. However, Ferrer is the more likely winner.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Ferrer - I hope :) But think it will be very close, and woud love to be able to see it. Sadly 2.00am is not a good time to start watching a match when I have to be at work the next morning :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts