1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
He tried to say no and that he didn't want to do it. He keeps getting put on the spot.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Yeah, this is getting old.

@nouf: How did you manage to get your hands on the Channel7 oncourt interview? Comment as-tu fais pour avoir cette vidéo?

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
He tried to say no and that he didn't want to do it. He keeps getting put on the spot.

Even though I'm not a fan of Nole, I understand that he's coming under a lot of pressure from the various TV presenters to do it. It's run away from him.

Did he do Rafa too? :lol:

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Even though I'm not a fan of Nole, I understand that he's coming under a lot of pressure from the various TV presenters to do it. It's run away from him.

Did he do Rafa too? :lol:
Nope, just 'Pova. And I think it's because he knows that she thinks it's funny and doesn't mind so much. I don't think he'll do Rafa if he can help it anymore.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
He didn't even pick up a racquet to do it, that's how much he DIDN'T want to do it. He's more over it than any of us, I suspect.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
I mean, he didn't have to do it if he didn't want to, but yes, I feel bad for him that people insist on it.

That Australian guy was all "YOU HAVE TO DO IT." Fuck that guy.

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
He didn't even pick up a racquet to do it, that's how much he DIDN'T want to do it. He's more over it than any of us, I suspect.
He didn't do the full service motion either. He's definitely over it, but now the crowds want to see it everywhere he goes.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Yeah, but he should just say, 'if I take off my shirt will you leave me alone?' and then they will forget he ever did any impersonations at all. :)

;)

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
He didn't do the full service motion either. He's definitely over it, but now the crowds want to see it everywhere he goes.
They'd forget about it soon enough if he stopped doing it. He should get his press guy (he has the same one has Nadal, right?) to tell the TV stations that he's not comfortable doing it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, this is getting old.

@nouf: How did you manage to get your hands on the Channel7 oncourt interview? Comment as-tu fais pour avoir cette vidéo?

i can record 3 big courts + court 2, 3 and 6

i can record 6 courts in same time

i do only the wta but maybe i can do some requests :cool:

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Yeah, but he should just say, 'if I take off my shirt will you leave me alone?' and then they will forget he ever did any impersonations at all. :)

;)

The stripping DOES delight the crowds :D

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
i can record 3 big courts + court 2, 3 and 6

i can record 6 courts in same time

i do only the wta but maybe i can do some requests :cool:
Well, it would be great if you could upload more oncourt interviews. :)

Wait, was that shown on one of the Eurosport streams and you recorded it? I know that Channel 7 usually doesn't have exclusive oncourt interviews for all matches. Probably for tonight's Federer match.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
That was missed as much as Fahrenheit around these forums (not even a tiny bit that is).

1 - 20 of 108 Posts