Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be betting one tomorrow, will post it when I do.

Plan to have a number of plays this round. Back later.....

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not often I mess with this steep a price....One for Thursday night, I would have had Tasman around 1.20 (-500) in this spot.
Of course doesn't mean they will win, but will take my chances. 1.50 is a joke :

Tasman ML (1.50)---------------2 units

More plays later in the week

gl

dave

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Not often I mess with this steep a price....One for Thursday night, I would have had Tasman around 1.20 (-500) in this spot.
Of course doesn't mean they will win, but will take my chances. 1.50 is a joke :

gl

dave
is there any live score for NPC?

B

·
0 Posts
Good stuff BG

You guys get the games televised in Aussie at all this year ?
Fox over here will show the games between the big provinces similar to last year.

Going to tail you with this one, will never say no to getting some action on a midweek rugby game :angel:

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fox over here will show the games between the big provinces similar to last year.

Going to tail you with this one, will never say no to getting some action on a midweek rugby game :angel:

Goodluck mate, strange things can happen in sport, but we should be fine. :)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts

I'm going to tail you as well,
i got no idea about NPC,
:D

i prefer betting on rugby than other sports.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got it 1.50 with the NZTAB. I see C/bet have come out with 1.35 -8.5 tonight which is more realistic. Still 1.20 -12.5 Is where I would have had it and I thought that was being a touch conservative.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I don't see you stake 2 units very often so you must be confident. Can't find anything to parlay Tasman with though so I have taken the HT/FT option instead for some entertainment while I'm at the office tomorrow. Let's do this. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

gl

dave
Winner :cool:

Couldn't give updates on that one as was parked on my couch after a hard day.

Likely pass on both games tomorrow night (maybe a really small play). Will probably have more,one on both Saturday and Sunday, back later.

B

·
0 Posts
I think you had to sweat for all of the first 30 seconds in that one Dave, too easy.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The thing is BG the bookies lines will be weak early in the comp and sharpen as the weeks go on, often the case. Abit like the last World basketball Champs we both did well on.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not going near that one xcrap. I think the line is about right. An Otago win (In a parlay) or Northland to cover its a toss up which one I would take. If I were forced to bet on it, probably Otago ML in a 2 event parlay is the way I would go.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts