Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can kind of smell an upset looming here. Broady is at $8.50 and it is really tempting. Does anyone think he can win?

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Broady has been hopeless all season. Matosevic was basically a walking bye and he still needed 5 sets. Goffin will win this easily unless he is at something like 20%.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Might get a set but that's about it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, thanks for the replies everyone. It is more wishful thinking on my part. To lose 2 sets to Matosevic is not a good sign, and Goffin can be awful but I don't think awful enough to lose this,

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Goffin will win easily.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Well, The grass is Goffin's worst surface but it's probably Broady's worst surface too.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Very doubtful. Goffin, even playing badly, is more than a few levels above Matosevic. Stranger things have happened though...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Broady didn't have to do anything to win the Matosevic match, Mad Dog couldn't find the court in the last 2 sets he was just moonballing down the middle, Goffin wins easy.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
I can kind of smell an upset looming here. Broady is at $8.50 and it is really tempting. Does anyone think he can win?
Nah, too risky. Tsonga was a great bet earlier today though, had odds of 1/2 against Muller.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts