Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
10,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been playing it for a couple of years now and I was wondering if anyone else has or currently plays it. It’s an addicting card and strategy game by Blizzard Entertainment for PC, and I strongly recommend it.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
used to up to the expansion with the dinosaurs, I liked the whispers of the old gods set, Druid C'thun decks and Dragon Priest were my favourite ;)

·
Administrator
10,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
used to up to the expansion with the dinosaurs, I liked the whispers of the old gods set, Druid C'thun decks and Dragon Priest were my favourite ;)
That's right around where I first started playing. My collection wasn't big enough to make the good decks during that expansion though. Mainly started building competitive decks in the following expansion, Mean Streets of Gadgetzan. If you ever get back into it, let me know and I can add you. :)

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,200 Posts
I played during the first year or two but then got bored. Currently playing MTG Arena as MTG has more depth.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Love me some Hearthstone. Have had much more time for it lately too.

I main Paladin and finally reached legend yesterday with a Dragon MuRloc Paladin deck (because Blizz has a hard-on about Paladins and Murlocs).

It was great until I realised that made me the 22,250th best Hearthstone player... In Europe... For a single day, as it reset ranks today.

·
Super Moderator
8,223 Posts

I main Paladin and finally reached legend yesterday with a Dragon MuRloc Paladin deck (because Blizz has a hard-on about Paladins and Murlocs).

It was great until I realised that made me the 22,250th best Hearthstone player... In Europe... For a single day, as it reset ranks today.
This feels like the second coming of Christ, where have you been? :worship:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
This feels like the second coming of Christ, where have you been? :worship:
How goes it Ich ma dude?

MTF is a young man's (and BuddyHolly's) game. I've hit 30 now, so I've been doing more grown up things, like playing Hearthstone and Auto Chess during work video conferences.

·
Super Moderator
8,223 Posts
How goes it Ich ma dude?

MTF is a young man's (and BuddyHolly's) game. I've hit 30 now, so I've been doing more grown up things, like playing Hearthstone and Auto Chess during work video conferences.
Oh I’ve been chatting some..... stuff with my gf during most of my videoconferences as well. Nah kidding, I just was on telegram then most of the times. I think we’re gonna continue this conversation somewhere else as it’s about Haerthstone where I really got no clue Sham.

·
Administrator
10,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Hey awesome! I reached legend in the Americas servers last month as well. First time ever as I had a ton of extra time, ha. I was able to spend 10 or so days there before the ranks reset. I climbed with the Galakrond Secret Rogue deck, played a bit of Demon Hunter as well earlier on. I also played the Murloc Paladin as well, but didn't buy the adventure so missing the Scalelord - wasn't as effective without it.

I'm not sure if Europe players can friend Americas players, but if we can, my Battle.net name is: BMT360#1693 - Feel free to add me! @enlightenedth too. :)

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Nice, how'd it go? What deck did you make? The Tempo DH deck is pretty cheap and OP. You can climb the ranked ladder pretty quick with that. Spell Druid is also cheap, but the win-rate isn't as high.
I've been playing some ranked with my old Mage deck and climbed to Silver 8.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Hey awesome! I reached legend in the Americas servers last month as well. First time ever as I had a ton of extra time, ha. I was able to spend 10 or so days there before the ranks reset. I climbed with the Galakrond Secret Rogue deck, played a bit of Demon Hunter as well earlier on. I also played the Murloc Paladin as well, but didn't buy the adventure so missing the Scalelord - wasn't as effective without it.

I'm not sure if Europe players can friend Americas players, but if we can, my Battle.net name is: BMT360#1693 - Feel free to add me! @enlightenedth too. :)
Sent you a friend request.

The Galakrond secret rogue is a really solid deck. That 2 mana 1-5 card goes bonkers when it's not removed.

The introduction of Demon Hunter has made it tough to play anything slow. Blizzard nerfed it twice but they're still strong.

The new ranking system is interesting. Pretty sure I got like 16 stars from one fight due to win streak.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts