Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is any TV coverage for the Davis Cup Final? On Pay TV or Commercial TV? I really wanna know!! :(

Thanks Guys if you know!!! :)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
i doubt that we're getting any--australia couldn't care less about france and russia!
theres nothing on Foxtel- ESPN or Fox sports but i'm not sure about commercial TV or other pay TV networks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair Enough!! :(

Hopefully there will be an exception...........

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
tell me if you hear anything about it!

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
KFS- if u still care, i just found out that foxtel IS showing it!!!!!! i'm SO annoyed!!! The november foxtel guide didn't say it was showing it but i'm not sure about the december one but if the november printed it properly we would have known for tomorrow and monday!!!!

it showed it from 4-8pm today (saturday) and i just found out so its too late, 11am-2pm tomorrow and 4pm-6pm on monday!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
esther... I am SO SO angry and annoyed with Foxtel!! There is nothing printed on the December TV Guide about this Davis Cup Final coverage.... :mad: :fiery:

I've missed both of the 1st day singles!!! :fiery:

But thanks for letting me know... at least I am watching the last set of the doubles now, and waiting to see the coverage for tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
i knowwww...i dont understand why they printed both the november and december guides wrong--ohhh was the doubles good--did they show the whole match?????? i was out so i couldn't watch it :( i've already organised to go to someone's house tomorrow to watch it...let's hope they show a whole match but its only 2 hours

1 - 7 of 7 Posts