Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, Dick Enberg needs to never be given another microphone again. Leave his senile moronic ass out in the woods somewhere to die. Every sport I've seen him commentate for it's the same story. He needs to go, like, 5 years ago. I'm watching this ESPN version of the wimbly final and he is commentating and you don't know when he is staqrting a statment or finishing a statement because the statement is nonsensical gibberish. Really does dillute the "classic" value.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn! someone's angry.

espn's coverage of stuff isn't that great anyway. dick isn't as annoying as some of their commentators.
Who is more annoying on ESPN? None that I've seen. Dick rambles on like a drunken bum. Half the time you can't make any sense out of his setnences and the other half of the time the sentences are so asburdly stupid you almost wish you couldn't have figured them out.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Fapmeister is just jealous of Dick's natural good looks, nothing more ;)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Seriously, Dick Enberg needs to never be given another microphone again. Leave his senile moronic ass out in the woods somewhere to die. Every sport I've seen him commentate for it's the same story. He needs to go, like, 5 years ago. I'm watching this ESPN version of the wimbly final and he is commentating and you don't know when he is staqrting a statment or finishing a statement because the statement is nonsensical gibberish. Really does dillute the "classic" value.
How many negative reps did you get for asking this question? :lol:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts