Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Oh...weather...give me a break! If I endure two extremes in Adelaide and Sydney, does that mean Melbourne will be just right? I will be at Sydney Saturday-Tuesday.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh...weather...give me a break! If I endure two extremes in Adelaide and Sydney, does that mean Melbourne will be just right? I will be at Sydney Saturday-Tuesday.
saturday to tuesday... that sounds like my plan. i may give sunday a miss though, if i can't stand the wetness. see you there :wavey:

·
Registered
191 Posts
maybe it will bring some slightly cooler weather, which may be a bit more tolerable for players and spectators alike.

can't wait, it's going to be fun!

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I'll be there from Saturday (tomorrow) to Friday :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
ill be there in men's final on sat. I might come on the first few days to get some signatures and watch some quali matches. The field is so great that the quali matches are worth watching. Usually the quali matches are free to public.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
today was a disaster, i didnt last long. ended up at DFO getting a kebab. anyone reckon the weather will be much better tomorrow? worth going?

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Yeah! No way do I trust Tim Bailey [weather forecaster]. He just looks dodgy to me!

I ought to be there from 10. I am going by Norms word, unless I see otherwise online. I can be found at Isner / Korolev matches, so if you someone with a stripy handbag, adidas hat, and a couple of 10yo's with her, that'd be me. :lol: I kept bumping into people I knew all day today, it was great :yeah: Looking forward to seeing the Austrians play. It's been so long since I've waved the flag :sad: [and come out with a win]

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I'll come up and say hello to you if I spot your bag, Kristen :lol:

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
:lol::wavey:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah! No way do I trust Tim Bailey [weather forecaster]. He just looks dodgy to me!

I ought to be there from 10. I am going by Norms word, unless I see otherwise online. I can be found at Isner / Korolev matches, so if you someone with a stripy handbag, adidas hat, and a couple of 10yo's with her, that'd be me. :lol: I kept bumping into people I knew all day today, it was great :yeah: Looking forward to seeing the Austrians play. It's been so long since I've waved the flag :sad: [and come out with a win]
huh? then who did i see yesterday? :lol:

i'm at home today... monday and tuesday i already have tickets so i'll just have to go lol

*remember to bring towel, and more sunscreen... leave the raincoat at home*

·
Registered
156 Posts
Have a great time everyone! :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am going tomorrow and then probs tuesday-thursday...should be good plenty of matces on tomorrow

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
:rolleyes::tape: Why put all the mens qualifying round matches first! You're already a day behind, no need to punish sexist people like me by not combining the WTA with ATP matches :sad: LOL! Stupid Order of Play :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well of course the two matches I am interested in tomorrow are on too late for me to watch. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts