Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Well Hewitt will be back there by the end of the year so who out of Nole and Rafito will make way for Isner..?

Ajde :sad:

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
He will be #1 in 2 months, don't you worry...

Reactions: Igede

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Yeah, and the three remaining slams and the Olympics will be contested by him and Raonic with Karlovic in the mix. Fantastic for the game. A golden era is upon us.

Reactions: emotion

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I am deeply offended that the OP has firstly badrepped me and then ignored my question in this thread :sad:

·
Premium Member
21,315 Posts
the year is still beginning tho LETS GO JOHN :worship:
He played one good tournament and already seems out of gas, most likely he would need to win 2 slams at least, and also to perform well in general to have a shot at finishing in top 3, doesn't seem very likely.

He should be bandwagon player of the month.
Yup, definitely.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am deeply offended that the OP has firstly badrepped me and then ignored my question in this thread :sad:

:lol::lol: I don't think Hewitt will be there sorry. But never say never, ROGER number 1, MURRAY number 2, ISNER number 3 :worship:

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
:lol::lol: I don't think Hewitt will be there sorry. But never say never, ROGER number 1, MURRAY number 2, ISNER number 3 :worship:
I don't get your agenda... you lower my self esteem through rep form... then u drop some knowledge on me.. knowledge that I cannot comprehend in my current state. Why don't you think Hewitt will be back in the top 3 by the end of the year..?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
On a serious note,if he would finish like nr.7 or 8 having a similar year to what Fish had last year it would be a success.He isn`t consistent enough to go deep tournament after tournament but getting to R4 in the slams and having 3-4 solid Masters event results + some finals/wins in the 250 US hardcourt events is realistic

1 - 20 of 70 Posts