Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After time travelling, I have been able to send back a GIF screenshot of a post from the 2015 archive of this site. Technology has since improved leaps and bounds so I've been able to show you this. I'm still in ruins 11 years later. This is the post I made following that heartbreaking US Open 2015 final all those years ago. If you're seeing this, it happened 1 month from your current date.

·
Registered
27,246 Posts
Give it a rest mate.

Reactions: steni

·
Registered
10,944 Posts
After time travelling, I have been able to send back a GIF screenshot of a post from the 2015 archive of this site. Technology has since improved leaps and bounds so I've been able to show you this. I'm still in ruins 11 years later. This is the post I made following that heartbreaking US Open 2015 final all those years ago. If you're seeing this, it happened 1 month from your current date.

What was the score ? I'm guessing .. 6-1, 6-3, 6-0 ?

·
Registered
454 Posts
lol... a lot of creativity on the site!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
In the day of the final you posted a thread with that title!?

·
Registered
817 Posts
H2H tied means that Roger will beat Novak in Cincy :cheerleader:

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
After time travelling, I have been able to send back a GIF screenshot of a post from the 2015 archive of this site.
Technology has since improved leaps and bounds so I've been able to show you this. I'm still in ruins 11 years later.
This is the post I made following that heartbreaking US Open 2015 final all those years ago. If you're seeing this, it happened 1 month from your current date.

Nishikori was no.4 seed and as the last USO all other contenders, dark horses & ponies were in Djokovic half, Stanimal, Murray, Cilic, Tsonga, Monfils ...

Nishi was kind of tired in the SF against the Berdych who beat Nadal in QF 5-setter, so Federer made it into the finals without much trouble.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nishikori was no.4 seed and as the last USO all other contenders, dark horses & ponies were in Djokovic half, Stanimal, Murray, Cilic, Tsonga, Monfils ...

Nishi was kind of tired in the SF against the Berdych who beat Nadal in QF 5-setter, so Federer made it into the finals without much trouble.
Travesty it was. Though Federer again played like Goderer in the QF's and SF's he couldn't repeat his performance. :mad:
't

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

:yeah: This is exactly what is going yo happen. Awesome!

Reactions: leng jai

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
No blowout, Djokovic not all that impressive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts