Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,385 Posts
I know right? I'm shocked Judy turned off the wind machine for 2 sets to make it more dramatic, thought for sure she wouldn't trust her son's mental strength in a 5th set even in Hurricane Katrina and would want it done in 3.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Another match where external factors (wind, difficult schedule, ...), decided the winner.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Another match where external factors (wind, difficult schedule, ...), decided the winner.
yeah, but external factors (schedule, feather, injury) decided the AO13 too so it evens out

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Can you state a slam loss that djokovic has had since 2011 that wasn't due to external factors?
A very difficult task indeed.

The only two that come to mind are W 2012 and AO 2014.

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
Can you state a slam loss that djokovic has had since 2011 that wasn't due to external factors?
RG 2012 - Match played too late
W 2012 - Too surprised at how well Federer played
USO 2012 - Too windy
RG 2013 - Net too close
W 2013 - Crowd too loud
USO 2013 - Nadal too motivated
AO 2014 - Court too narrow on last 2 points
RG 2014 - Too tired
USO 2014 - Too married
RG 2015 - Too much Stanimal

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
if external factor only is capable of turning a win into a loss for Djokovic then he truly is a weak era champion.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Yes, it truly was the most disgusting sight in tennis history. Don't get me wrong, Andy is probably the coolest of the "big 4" off the court, but for a player of No1e's caliber to lose to him after regaining all the momentum after the brainfarts of set 1 and 2.....just dear lord...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.