1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
I am Daniel Federer here ;) :D

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
saki, it is a little confusing! :confused: For instance, I didn't realize who Allie was until yesterday, when Jessi referred to her as Alexis in a post! :eek: Sometimes I feel so clueless! :( For a few days, I actually thought Alexis (Allie)
wasn't posting here! LOL! And I'd probably still be thinking that if Jessi didn't let the cat out of the bag, so to speak! ;)

saki, I'm pleasantly surprised you remember that I used to have a hat! :) Thanks! :wavey:

Honestly, keeping up with both ATP World and WTAWorld is quite a chore! :eek: I hope I can keep up! But it's alot more to handle than I thought it would be!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd worked out the Alexis/Allie thing, but was wondering about some of the other posters here...

Of course I remember your hat! although, you don't seem to remember me... ;)

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
saki, I'm pretty sure I remember you from the Sanex board. Didn't you post there, too? Have you had any other names?

saki, you figured out the Alexis/Allie connection without any help? You are pretty sharp! :) I think it was the German flag that threw me off! :confused:

I was thinking about changing names for this board. I probably should have. Maybe it's not too late! ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was "sk" on the Sanex board, and on the WTAworld board for a while.

What tipped me off about the Allie/Alexis thing was that there is a thread here for Alexis that Allie was answering the questions in...

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
saki, I remember sk! :)

And I of course remmebr Cilla, too! ;) But why would you change to such a long name? That's just more typing for you.

Do you it would be okay if I changed my ATP World name now? Or do you think it would be lame for me to do it after the fact? :confused:

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
And I of course remmebr Cilla, too! But why would you change to such a long name? That's just more typing for you.
I have my reasons ;)

If you really wanna change your name here then change it weigh up the pros and cons of changing your name. Then decide :)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I am the artist formerly known as Becca :D

Although I made that drastic change on the wta board a while ago :eek:

I was going to change names, but decided it was too much effort to tell everyone about it, and have people get confused and have to tell it again.

Muh.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes.

There is no point of having the username "GoMonica" on a ATP message board. I chose my new name because I'm in the Air Force and because it doesn't associate me with a specific player. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I changed from lemon-ice to lemon-head because well most people knew me as either just lemon or lemon-head

1 - 20 of 45 Posts