Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
depends on how many weak era clowns bend over for him outside of RG.
Also depends on the wuestion if Clayray can save society and human future at the next RG:eek:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Lol at an overreaction after he won an Xth RG.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
I hope Nadal does not win another Grand Slam

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
I think it's fairly 50-50. Nadal will probably win at least one more RG, but where do they come from apart from that? He seems quite vulnerable on hard this year and has sucked on grass for a few years now.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Nadal will win RG for the next 5 years at least. Who is going to stop him? Spanish science is superior.

·
Registered
767 Posts
it depends, if federer can take another wimbledon, it will be saved, if he can't nadal will surpass him

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
14th already in the bag.

I say 2 more RGs for sure. 1 more USO. Not sure about his chances of winning Wimbledon or Australian Open. If he wins one of these he will surely beat Fed's 17.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I think he has a chance at US Open, I would love to see he finally meet Federer there, I dont give him a chance in Wimbledon, his grip and his physical condition is not allowing him to win again there. I think Nadal proved with this RG win that he has a chance to get to 17, but I doubt. 11 years is the biggest difference ever made between the first and the last slam, so it is highly unlikely for him to win more than 1 slam next year, which means he needs 2 more slams this year. I dont think he will but he has a chance.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I'm hesitant to say that Nadal will win three or four more slams. But when I think about his competition... Murray has hardly been impressive lately, Djokovic can't seem to win the big matches, Federer is a non-issue, Wawrinka hasn't shown the requisite consistency, and the young guys don't appear ready yet... I am just as hesitant to say he won't.

I'm leaning towards Rafa winning a couple more and that's it. He's no spring chicken anymore and a recurring back injury at 28 is no joke. Then again if he turns around and wins Wimbledon then 17/18 looks a lot more attainable.

In the end, 4 slams after the age of 28 is a big ask but the question is can the competition stop him.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts