Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi, I think you should try Sergie's site at maratsafin.com just click on the what's next column at the left side, this is not a complete schedule though just for the month. I'm pretty sure Marat is going to play on the four GS and all the Master's series what you have to lookout for is the small events that he's going to play in. Hope that helps!!! :D :D :D

And oh GOOOOO MARAT!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
182 Posts
he will be playing in the Adidas tournament in Sydney from the 6-12 (?) of Jan. and then goes to Melbourne for AO

Good luck Marat for 2003 :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
I think he also confirmed he's playing in Dubai!

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I read that too, but I haven't read it yet on their website. It still isn't updated

·
Registered
251 Posts
I wondre what Marat is doing during the first week of a new tennis season??? Entertaining? Still celebrating Davis Cup Win??!!! Oh, he's such a goof!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
It may be true he is in Australia, but practicing..?;)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I think his real family will be there this year. I don't know actually if Dinara will be playing AO too, but if she will I guess it's a family reunion like at the USO.

·
Registered
202 Posts
dinara is in the top 100 so she'll automatically get into the main draw so its almost certain the whole safin family will be there :)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I would like to see them cheer for him and him cheering for her of course. Then he would really have nice blondes cheering for him.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts