Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe he's currently ranked around #304 at the moment, but I assume that if he's still on the ATP rankings he's still active, but it also showed that he's not scheduled for any current or near-future tournaments. Anyone have any info?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
He just played in the ATP Cup in Brisbane where he was defeated by Nick Kyrgios.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
He just played in the ATP Cup in Brisbane where he was defeated by Nick Kyrgios.
huh? Kyrgios played Norrie (British), Tsitsipas (Greek), Struff (German) and Bautista Agut (Spanish). Didn't even play someone from the same continent as Harrison let alone an American let alone Harrison...:unsure:

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Spotted in McDonalds

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
huh? Kyrgios played Norrie (British), Tsitsipas (Greek), Struff (German) and Bautista Agut (Spanish). Didn't even play someone from the same continent as Harrison let alone an American let alone Harrison...:unsure:
Sorry I didn't watch the ATP Cup that much, but I read an article on the internet that said they did play. Inaugural ATP Cup a roaring success

I guess that proves the point that you can't always believe what is written on the internet!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Sorry I didn't watch the ATP Cup that much, but I read an article on the internet that said they did play. Inaugural ATP Cup a roaring success

I guess that proves the point that you can't always believe what is written on the internet!
He played Harrison a year ago for Brisbane title. And I think thats what it says there.

http://instagr.am/p/B3H1iWGJKwd/
'

'Happy to say that after many months of fighting through a torn extensor tendon I am finally on the road to recovery. The surgery went extremely well, and a full recovery is anticipated within 4-6 months.'

That has been posted 15 weeks ago so do the math there.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He played Harrison a year ago for Brisbane title. And I think thats what it says there.

'

'Happy to say that after many months of fighting through a torn extensor tendon I am finally on the road to recovery. The surgery went extremely well, and a full recovery is anticipated within 4-6 months.'

Good to know. Thanks, umbrellapub

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

'

Thanks for all the information! I guess because the article was titled as being about the ATP Cup which wasn't played in 2019 I skipped right over the 2019 date that was given in the article (I wish we still had that facepalm Smilie!). I'm sorry to learn about all the problems Ryan has been having and I hope he makes a good recovery!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Gearig up for another big comeback, as he has done before.

·
Registered
21,069 Posts

Huh the article doesn’t say anything of that sort. It says they played in Brisbane in 2019. It’s your own fault for misreading lol.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Huh the article doesn’t say anything of that sort. It says they played in Brisbane in 2019. It’s your own fault for misreading lol.
See post #10 in this thread where I did say "I guess because the article was titled as being about the ATP Cup which wasn't played in 2019 I skipped right over the 2019 date that was given in the article (I wish we still had that facepalm Smilie!)." So yes indeed I did misread. I'm always ready when I make a mistake to say I made a mistake.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ryan has just lost quite easily in the 1st round of Newport Beach to Michael Redlicki

·
Registered
14,389 Posts
This is when your injury reduces your insta feed to 2 posts/year.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts