·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PHHhwwoooAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

excuse me while i uhmm...... need to go see something err .. be back in 5 minutes.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
:haha: Mikey of coursse I did not think you had a fetish. I have pictures of hub's broken foot-does that count :lol: :eek: not

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its too much ... Andy McHaggis with bare feet, short hair and a bloody knee :inlove:

cmurray said:
Well, at least he doesn't have monkey toes like Federer. :tape:
:haha: Fed and his 'big talons'

cobalt60 said:
Mikey of coursse I did not think you had a fetish. I have pictures of hub's broken foot-does that count :lol: :eek:
Broken feet - cant do nothing with them

:p:p

how did your hubs do that?

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Its too much ... Andy McHaggis with bare feet, short hair and a bloody knee :inlove:

:haha: Fed and his 'big talons'

Broken feet - cant do nothing with them

:p:p

how did your hubs do that?
Fell down the stairs a few years ago. I came home from work and he was lying at the bottom. He had been there a few hours :help: Sigh. Anyway he took pictures of it later as well as his xray of the break. Repeat after me, Sue is the sane one, Sue is the sane one;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Oh, this is excellent, Escude! Thought I was the only one to drool over the incidents during that Haas match. The taking off of the socks, the feet (both of them), the blood.... (I'm sure Freud would have something to say). I don't feel so embarrassed, now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts