Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always liked him a lot but since he hasn't gotten far in GS matches I rarely get to see him play. Just wondering if there are other fans of him here :)

I have big hopes for him in the future. I wish he could be like Marat one day (his game) :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm afraid I haven't seen or heard much of him. Is he any good? How old is he anyway? Ohhhh, I remember something is he one of those tennis players suffering from HIV (hair is vanishing) syndrome, I think a poster mentioned it in passing or am I totally far off?

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Never seen him but also heard that he plays like Marat

Would be interesting to see what separates him from Marat and why he is not called one of the most tallented man on the circuit ;)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
warfreakbix said:
Ohhhh, I remember something is he one of those tennis players suffering from HIV (hair is vanishing) syndrome, I think a poster mentioned it in passing or am I totally far off?
True, but I think he's very cute :) Below is a picture of him. He's born in 1979 same as me, so he's 23 now.

Yes I know he won Lyon at the end of last year, that was a good win. He's been rather quiet this year.

I do think that he has a good future. He's in the top 50 now, which is rather a surprise consider the dismal results he's been having.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like Dominik Hrbaty

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
he's one of those players that can always win a set (two in a slam), but come up short after having the match in their hands. (he was up 2 sets to love and 5-1 and match points against Ferreira in OZ and lost 7-5 in the third set).

i like him tho!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
croat123 said:
he's one of those players that can always win a set (two in a slam), but come up short after having the match in their hands. (he was up 2 sets to love and 5-1 and match points against Ferreira in OZ and lost 7-5 in the third set).

i like him tho!
Exactly, croat! He has an abundance of potential, just needs to be mentally strong and get a few good results under his belt :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts