Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going monday for sure.
if federer plays, i'll get a ticket for Arthur ashe. if not, then grounds pass.
and going on sunday for men's final as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
its.like.that said:
I shall be making the usual 2 week migration from Wisconsin down to Flushing Meadows.

BRING IT ON.

i never knew u live in america :eek: or is this something similar to powerpoint??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,774 Posts
adee-gee said:
Dylan I hope you don't swear while you're at a match like you do when you're following one on the internet :p
LoL, I can just see it now. FUCK YOU RODDICK YOU FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING RETIRE
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IvanLjubicic said:
LoL, I can just see it now. FUCK YOU RODDICK YOU FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING RETIRE
funny you should say that.
i was at the tournament in scottsdale in 2004
where the rapper beat roddick. i lost a large amt on that match.
trust me, i wanted to say that out loud to roddick as i was sitting
in the 2nd row behind the baseline.
stupid duck.

the only "negative" thing i do at matches is if i bet against somone
and they double fault etc...i have no problems clapping when they hit a DF
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,169 Posts
g35-great said:
i never knew u live in america :eek: or is this something similar to powerpoint??
:lol:

perhaps you would understand it better, if I said that my alter-ego Lucky Jim likes to spend a part of his year in Wisconsin. :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fucking weather.
50 percent chance of rain mon,tues
and 60 percent on wed.
get ready for lots of rain delays the next few days.
 

·
_._._._._._
Joined
·
72,524 Posts
dylan24 said:
fucking weather.
50 percent chance of rain mon,tues
and 60 percent on wed.
get ready for lots of rain delays the next few days.
:( if I hear someone swearing when the umpire calls "play suspended" I'll presume its you ;)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top