Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I'm bored and also it's been a long time since i've done this so why not? An open challenge to any Nadal fan who wants to make a bet about RG 2014 winner :) If Nole wins it, you must keep a Djokovic avatar and signature until the 1st day of US Open and if Nadal wins it i'll be doing the same with a Nadal avatar and signature

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok then it's a bet. Anyone can take part in it as long as you're a man of your word, deadline: 1st day of Roland Garros

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Wow! Only two players participating RG this year?

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
No chances for Paire?
Sf without dropping a set , then he get straight setted by carreno busta who reaches the Final but losed on 5th because of fatigue against Delbonis.:wavey:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
So you're in too?
Yes of course mate. I don't see 100% clear who is gonna win Roland Garros but I think that Djokovic won't win it, so our challenge will be won by me or in the worst case, if other player appart from Nadal wins (Federer, Wawrinka, De Schepper, Berdych, Ferrer, etc.), it will be void. It is a win-win situation.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
I bet that Nole WOnt win RG this year. Now who will win? Probably rafa, but I wouldnt be surprised if other player (non-nole) does that.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So RedHotRafa49, VamosRafaNadal and Luinir until now

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
So the more people join the bet against you, the more people have to walk around with a Djokovic avatar for about 3 months if you win, but if you lose you only need to go 3 months yourself and that's it? Doesn't seem right.

If you can win against 3 people, you can also lose against 3 people, in which case you would have lost 3 different bets. Nine months with a nice Rafa avatar in case Nadal wins RG, then? ;)

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
So the more people join the bet against you, the more people have to walk around with a Djokovic avatar for about 3 months if you win, but if you lose you only need to go 3 months yourself and that's it? Doesn't seem right.

If you can win against 3 people, you can also lose against 3 people, in which case you would have lost 3 different bets. Nine months with a nice Rafa avatar in case Nadal wins RG, then? ;)
Yes that's right i forgot to mention... i thought it was obvious

Anyway my challenge is open for Nole fans too. If someone else wants to join me, they're allowed to do it

Also i changed my mind regarding the deadline, i said it would be the 1st day of Roland Garros but now i'll go with the final day of Madrid so that's May 11th

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Yes that's right i forgot to mention... i thought it was obvious

Anyway my challenge is open for Nole fans too. If someone else wants to join me, they're allowed to do it

Also i changed my mind regarding the deadline, i said it would be the 1st day of Roland Garros but now i'll go with the final day of Madrid so that's May 11th
I'm with nole_no1 in this one. I'll swap my King James avi with a super-fine Rafa one...in case he wins RG ofc :)
3 months only

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In this case now i'm down to 6 months and janko05 3 months

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
I want to bet, but not with you. WIth jowilly and Slade instead :lol:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Deadline has passed, nobody is allowed to take part anymore

So the people who got into this are:

myself and janko05 against VamosRafaNadal, RedHotRafa49 and Luinir

If Nadal wins it, i'll keep a Nadal avatar and signature for 6 months, janko05 does it for 3 months
If Djokovic wins it, VamosRafaNadal, RedHotRafa49 and Luinir will keep a Djokovic avatar and signature for 3 months

If neither of them win, nothing will happen, the bet will be void

1 - 20 of 41 Posts