Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't know, he felt off the radar completely.

Same about Kenny de Schepper. I thought the guy is 40 years old and still plays sometimes but only for fun. But he is 33, so not the youngest but surely with 3-4 years of playing more. And I was :oops: when I saw his name in the Q to some futures a week or two ago.
Wasn’t Kenny injured for like 3-4 months the back end of 2019? That might be why he dropped, but I can’t figure out why he’s been stuck at futures qualies for so long after unless the injury was very serious.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Lehecka is currently the best from this group, but since he lost to Zuk in St. Petersburg CH he has been in somewhat of a slump.

Rikl is someone I've watched a few times and always had him in my mind as a hard courter, but nothing more than that.

Krumich is supposed to be a talent, but I've never watched him play. His results haven't been too impressive either.

Svrcina is a good hitter, I think he could hang on the CH level if he keeps improving.

Paulson is a young guy, pretty emotional, somewhat of a basher. I like his game, but he is a hothead and needs to control his emotions more because they cause his level to drop.

Pavlasek...the fact that I remember a match between him and my guy Almagro speaks for itself. Was a very solid player at some point, but not sure what went wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Rikl - has he something in common with David Rikl, who used to be a top world doubles player ?
Yes, younger son of David, they have played doubles together on the ITF tour.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts