Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three-day training camp for youngsters to keep Nadal and Djokovic from his records.
Just look at who the frequents are, Zverev, Thiem, Tsitsipas, any doubt anymore?
Any one missing? Yes, Medvedev.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, getting to play some random American mugs in a pointless exhibition unavoidably Leads to terrific performances everywhere else... I mean isn‘t this obvious?
It's more about the mindset than the skill set, by adopting a wicked point system, making Zverev from a mug to an European hero twice in a row. And making Nadal and Djoker like fools. And they are by attending it.

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
It's more about the mindset than the skill set, by adopting a wicked point system, making Zverev from a mug to an European hero twice in a row. And making Nadal and Djoker like fools. And they are by attending it.
There's something screwy about it for sure.

The maiden year when Rafa lost to Isner then Fed saved the day by narrowly beating Kyr seemed "stage managed"
Even Steve Tignor on tennis.com --who is a Federista--said "the fix was on" >LOL
Wonder why Djok and Nadal play this ...when both have ocassional injuries and don't need the money

The very fact that "World" keeps coming so close to "europe" is highly suspect, given the quality of players on each team.

Laver Cup is Disney a la Fed ...every ignorant tennis semi-fan I know loves it.

·
Your visions will happen
48,087 Posts
Yes we already went through this foolishness, no need to do so again. I said many times how I feel about it

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
There's something screwy about it for sure.

The maiden year when Rafa lost to Isner then Fed saved the day by narrowly beating Kyr seemed "stage managed"
Even Steve Tignor on tennis.com --who is a Federista--said "the fix was on" >LOL
Wonder why Djok and Nadal play this ...when both have ocassional injuries and don't need the money

The very fact that "World" keeps coming so close to "europe" is highly suspect, given the quality of players on each team.

Laver Cup is Disney a la Fed ...every ignorant tennis semi-fan I know loves it.
I think Kyrgios cried after that match and it’s not too far fetched as some of the team world players have been proven capable of big upsets such as Isner and Kyrgios along with the fact that doubles is a whole different game to singles as players like Sock are way better at doubles than players like Berdych, Zverev, etc.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Offering himself as the sacrifice, shenanigans on the right track, perhaps fast track
be afraid, be very afraid, ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts