Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big fan of Coldplay! I have their new cd "A Rush of Blood to the Head" and it is awesome!* I am in love with Chirs Martin. Are there any other Coldplay fans here?
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
chris i mean

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Paul Henri Mathieu is a big fan !

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh really???.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
i love coldplay! my favourite song by them is see you soon, such a beautiful song

·
Registered
190 Posts
Coldplay is one of the most thought producing bands at the moment.
Each song seems to have a deep meaning and considering they only have two albums, they have become very influence to the music industry already.

I know I have a special connection with someone thru there music and that is just one of the reason why I love them.

Simon

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Oh im a fan, have both albums. Theyre the best british band weve had for a long long time, my fave song is yellow :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does anyone like "Shiver"........I love all the songs!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I loooove Coldplay. i'm listening to the new album like everday at the moment! I also really fancy Chris Martin.. dunno why.. just do! oh, also because he wrote a song called "green eyes" and i'm always complaining that all songs about eyes are about blue and brown eyes!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I know! I have green eyes baby so you can come sing to me Chris!* :kiss: :lick: :hearts:

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Moi aussi! I love "The Scientist", "Brothers and Sisters", "Shiver", and "Rush of Blood to the Head". All great songs.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
yeah i like them a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love guy berryman :kiss:

fav songs: In My PLace :D, Trouble, Yellow, Green eyes

·
Registered
26 Posts
yeahh! Coldplay is a great band!!
but have to say that i prefer the first album, although the second is cool too!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts