Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even the self diagnosed ones?

Not sure about myself, but I certainly only ever drink to get absolutely hammered. In other words every time I drink it's to get inebrihated.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Update database to mustached / poll addict / alleged pedophile / alcoholic .

Reactions: Bibberz

·
Your visions will happen
49,306 Posts
I must admit I don't drink much. If I ever do, it is rum or vodka.

I'd rather smoke ganja than drink any day of the week.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I drink almost every day, but do not consider myself an alcoholic. I can easily give up drink for months and have done so in the past. I also do not get "hammered" as the feeling is awful afterwards.

However there is no better feeling than to relax in front of TV after hard day's work with a glass of johnny walker on the rocks. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Reactions: Pfloyd

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
drinking to get hammered is great fun.

doesn't mean you're an alco, though if you do it on weekdays maybe you should be worried...
I drink almost every day, but do not consider myself an alcoholic. I can easily give up drink for months and have done so in the past. I also do not get "hammered" as the feeling is awful afterwards.

However there is no better feeling than to relax in front of TV after hard day's work with a glass of johnny walker on the rocks. Nothing wrong with that IMO.
Agreed on both.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drinking to get hammered is great fun.

doesn't mean you're an alco, though if you do it on weekdays maybe you should be worried...
I will get hammered during the week if theres a sports game or a social occasion, but probably not if I was just at home by myself.

Then again I work in an office so I can sort of get away with working hungover.

·
Banned
954 Posts
I drink only when I have some free time, that means only a few times a year but then I drink quite a lot, then I also chain-smoke despite the fact I'm not a smoker either.... Retarded way of having fun but as I'm growing older I like nightlife less and less so I don't go out too often.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
drinking to get hammered is the way to go

when you drink for the taste of it, thats when you've got a prob, my friend

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I have been pissed something like 12 of the last 14 days but thats just having a good time no?

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
drinking to get hammered is the way to go

when you drink for the taste of it, thats when you've got a prob, my friend
You are obviously a peasant who hasn't had a good scotch in your life. Try it sometime, you might be impressed.

·
Banned
954 Posts
Dunno but I've never liked whiskey. Prefer Finlandia vodka or anything without the brownish crap colour...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I have switched from whiskey to rum to be honest. Mixed with diet coke as I am trying to be a little healthier. I have not eaten pastry foods from the bakery shop for over a month or had lager/ale for six weeks. On top of that I have only had two takeaway meals in the last month (chicken curry). I find I can get drunk on the rum but not suffer terrible headaches.

·
Banned
954 Posts
I have switched from whiskey to rum to be honest. Mixed with diet coke as I am trying to be a little healthier. I have not eaten pastry foods from the bakery shop for over a month or had lager/ale for six weeks. On top of that I have only had two takeaway meals in the last month (chicken curry). I find I can get drunk on the rum but not suffer terrible headaches.
That's how it goes... In the old days I used to drink all kinds of shit but gradually I realized the colourless booze is the best. Rum is not bad... Gin and Vodka are good too...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
To be fair I am not particularly fond of vodka and I have never tried gin. I will try gin soon on your advice :D Is it best mixed with coke or lemonade?

·
Banned
954 Posts
To be fair I am not particularly fond of vodka and I have never tried gin. I will try gin soon on your advice :D Is it best mixed with coke or lemonade?
Hmmm, to be honest I don't mix it with anything, it's usually beer+vodka/gin/HP for me. It goes well with anything because it has a good neutral taste (tastes a little bit like lemon) and goes down very smoothly, some people like it with tonic... Of those 2 I would say lemonade.... also, gin is the most undetectable booze (based on smell)...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts