Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
That gezag field has been not gerat anymore because kubot and melo and mahut and vasselin are not coming anymore!!! Gille and vliegen will be 3 or 4 seeded be. Yeeeeeeesssssd

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thanks! No idea where you found it on the website, which is a complete mess to me. But it's helpful information!
no one said it's from the website. possibly he has it from some guy who is working for the tournament and has a login for the atp players zone.

·
MONSOON season.
81,402 Posts
no one said it's from the website. possibly he has it from some guy who is working for the tournament and has a login for the atp players zone.
Yeah, I guess. I asked them earlier in the week about the doubles entry list and they were very unhelpful. Oh well.

·
MONSOON season.
81,402 Posts
Antwerp Doubles Draw

[1] Krawietz/Mies v [WC] Bemelmans/Coppejans
Kwon/Norrie v Arends/Pel
[3] Marach/Melzer v F. Lopez/Munar
Cuevas/M. Gonzalez v [WC] Bovy/Darcis

S. Gonzalez/Qureshi v Sonego/Vavassori
Nielsen/Puetz v [4] Gille/Vliegen
Pella/Schwartzman v Erlich/Sitak
Molchanov/Vasilevski v [2] Ram/Salisbury

·
Registered
26,062 Posts
Frustrating loss for Hsieh/Yang, they probably would have won the whole thing again had they won the first round. Should have won easily, even in the tb they lost from 4-1. Given that there isn't much more satisfying in tennis than watching the CPH/Tsung-Hua peak level, I'm not asking for a different, more consistent partner for Hsieh yet.

Gong/Ze lost as well, but no big surprise against Nam/Song. I don't rate Gong that much, but think Ji Sung Nam should make and stay in the top 100.

Rungkat has lost 11 in a row and today was a poor one.

·
Registered
26,062 Posts
Big win earlier this week Kontinen against Dodig/Polasek to not allow them close the gap to #8.

Pavic/Soares threaten to make a late run for the top 8 as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts