Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MONSOON season.
82,913 Posts
Botic UE'ed his way to defeat. Not that I was expecting him to beat Brooksby, but that scoreline is disastrous.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Lmao

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Brooksby simply too good in all aspects (y)

Botic couldn't deal with it and he wasn't able to keep the ball between the lines himself. That happens sometime, but where's the fire? Even Sjeng Schalken wasn't that timid. He's got some work to do.

·
Your visions will happen
54,761 Posts
I think Brooksby is going to have a very good career unless he gets injured. Unlike some of the more recent generations of American players, he seems to have that X factor and killer instinct that so many in the past have lacked. He’s not here just to make friends.
Yes I saw that as well, the game style is funky but the killer will is there

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I love all these posters who thought that Bot was the next best thing since sliced bread. Well guess what, Brooksby obviously has other ideas and by this time next year he will be top 30, if not top 20. Bot, on the other hand, will be holding on to those US Open points and praying that he can make up some points in an ATP 250 event. I have nothing against Bot, but he is not in the same league as Brooksby.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I think Brooksby is going to have a very good career unless he gets injured. Unlike some of the more recent generations of American players, he seems to have that X factor and killer instinct that so many in the past have lacked. He’s not here just to make friends.
As long as he works on that serve the sky’s the limit .
Wish his backhand volley was single handed though 😂

Reactions: worldcitizen

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll get on board not only if he works on certain aspects of his game, but on that unethical grunting shit he does out of nowhere. It's a shady hinderance and I'm sure he's aware of it.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Too bad the BS Russian didn’t land GOATsby in his elementary level USO draw.

Could have made for a more competitive interesting final.

Here’s 🥂 to either Fedal landing Brooksby in their AO draw.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts