Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The special one
14,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where the fuck has this guy been hiding on HC since AO, what a performance from Kyle tonight. Could've easily been 6-1 in the 2nd, but Ramos did well to save the 3 MPs to hold, but Kyle served for it comfortably in the end with a FH DTL winner (one of many he hit in this match) on MP.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Points Won:

Kyle- 7098

ARV- 10 or thereabouts.

I'll stop there.

Said it a few times this year but this is realistic chance for Kyle to get his maiden title. Been playing well last few weeks. Ivashka next which should be winnable (as I've never heard of him) and then Gasquet/Struff which would be tricky but still a very good chance to make a final against probably Schwartzman.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Also Ramos one of worst players in top 200

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Yeah, it's really a dream opportunity for Edmund to win the title. But... Andujar sends his greetings... I won't believe it until I see it. :p

·
The special one
14,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's really a dream opportunity for Edmund to win the title. But... Andujar sends his greetings... I won't believe it until I see it. :p
That brings back bad memories, basically played great the whole week only to shit the bed in the final, hope this doesn't happen here but it wouldn't completely shock me either. He needs to get the monkey of winning his first title off his back.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Points Won:

Kyle- 7098

ARV- 10 or thereabouts.

I'll stop there.

Said it a few times this year but this is realistic chance for Kyle to get his maiden title. Been playing well last few weeks. Ivashka next which should be winnable (as I've never heard of him) and then Gasquet/Struff which would be tricky but still a very good chance to make a final against probably Schwartzman.
Gascoke is the GOAT of 250s. He'll take the title here. No chance for the albino.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Ramos game is in shambles since last year Monte Carlo
Or maybe, just maybe, last year Monte Carlo was abnormality, and the rest is more or less his true level...

That brings back bad memories, basically played great the whole week only to shit the bed in the final, hope this doesn't happen here but it wouldn't completely shock me either. He needs to get the monkey of winning his first title off his back.
Indeed. He has a lot of wrongs to right. Let's not forget he's the main offender in Sock's Paris debacle, too. :p

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Points Won:

Kyle- 7098

ARV- 10 or thereabouts.

I'll stop there.

Monfils says Hi

·
The special one
14,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or maybe, just maybe, last year Monte Carlo was abnormality, and the rest is more or less his true level...

Indeed. He has a lot of wrongs to right. Let's not forget he's the main offender in Sock's Paris debacle, too. :p
Oh I've tried my best to forget that travesty, but MWW occasionally still brings it up :crying:
Monfils says Hi
Monfils was absolutely gassed at the end of the match, was basically sitting down after every point, if tsonga played smarter he would've won. I can't see Monfils getting much further here with his poor fitness level.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Oh he must of just been being polite then ?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Oh I've tried my best to forget that travesty, but MWW occasionally still brings it up :crying:
You should take comfort in that it hurts him more than it hurts you. :hug:

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Edmund collapses once he reaches the SF and it's generally not an amazing player he loses to, just mental fragility on his side of the net.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Edmund peaking against mugs as usual, falls apart against better players.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts