Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
great idea. dont see how anyone can object, unless of course your wife goes out with one in place and forgets to take it out when she comes home.... :bigcry:

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
Great idea.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
federer express said:
great idea. dont see how anyone can object, unless of course your wife goes out with one in place and forgets to take it out when she comes home.... :bigcry:
Of course there are many who like public sex, so this would be abit of a pain! :eek: For those people who like it there and then :eek:

But it looks like a great invention, to stop these people.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
I am all for it and why is not surprising that this came from South Africa.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
I suppose its a case of the good outweighing the bad.

Needless to say there will be unfortunate victims.

Also, I wonder how long it will take before rapists will simply carry a stick or pen in their pocket, to "check" a woman out - things could get ugly.

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
its.like.that said:
I suppose its a case of the good outweighing the bad.

Needless to say there will be unfortunate victims.

Also, I wonder how long it will take before rapists will simply carry a stick or pen in their pocket, to "check" a woman out - things could get ugly.
:bolt: Very good point! :eek:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
its.like.that said:
There are other holes too, maybe soon they will use them instead.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Princesa! said:
There are other holes too, maybe soon they will use them instead.
I wasn't trying to be insensitive. I was just trying to point out that in order to prevent such malicious breaches of an individual's human rights, the cause needs to be attacked, rather than the consequence. People need to be able to differentiate between actions which are acceptable, and those that aren't.

Although in modern day society, this would have to be a somewhat utopian idea, as there remains an ever-present rift of people who either don't care, don't understand, or who have been mistreated themselves, and don't see it as anything unusual.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
its.like.that said:
I wasn't trying to be insensitive. I was just trying to point out that in order to prevent such malicious breaches of an individual's human rights, the cause needs to be attacked, rather than the consequence. People need to be able to differentiate between actions which are acceptable, and those that aren't.

Although in modern day society, this would have to be a somewhat utopian idea, as there remains an ever-present rift of people who either don't care, don't understand, or who have been mistreated themselves, and don't see it as anything unusual.
Its already happening :sad; anal ****s. Oh god imagining having to put one of those things up your ass :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts