Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
9,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is yyyyyyuuugggeeee.

Who is this bigger for?

A guy looking for some ATP points or a guy looking for an addition to his pension? Ilhan has sucked for a long time now but is presented with this shot now

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
not igor

·
9,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At least get your research right bro, it's Adrian Andreev lol
I was referring to ilhan though.

Andreev looking for points...ilhan looking for pension cash. Sureci watched andreev today ha

·
MONSOON season.
82,208 Posts
Andreev probably. At the time, I thought Ilhan's collapse was bizarre. But after so many years, it seems that his peak was the real exception.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I remember when Marsel Ilhan was a pretty good player. hovered around the top 100 and was even briefly in the top 100 if memory serves. What happened to him. As far as the question of the thread I will go with Marsel Ilhan but only because I have never heard of the other guy

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I remember when Marsel Ilhan was a pretty good player. hovered around the top 100 and was even briefly in the top 100 if memory serves. What happened to him. As far as the question of the thread I will go with Marsel Ilhan but only because I have never heard of the other guy
Yeah between early 2015 and early 2017 he was consistently ranked 75-125 and got into the draws of pretty much any tournament he wanted. I'm just looking at the stats, I really don't have an esoteric view on him, never seen him play, it seems it's just a situation that he peaked for a bit, and the rest is history. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah between early 2015 and early 2017 he was consistently ranked 75-125 and got into the draws of pretty much any tournament he wanted. I'm just looking at the stats, I really don't have an esoteric view on him, never seen him play, it seems it's just a situation that he peaked for a bit, and the rest is history. 🤷‍♂️
Something happened though he started plummeting down the rankings. Maybe an injury or just not caring anymore after making all that history for Turkish tennis and making top 100?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts