Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
23,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really enjoy reading excerpts of articles posted by "NewsBots" like ReturnAce. The comments would say reactions about those articles, and other counter-reactions. However, I feel that some are just simple articles that only few replies, while some long talked about articles get lost in the heap of results and such. What if we have one sub-forum that contains all of the OPs concerning to excerpts of news articles so that everyone wanting their dose of "news" could get it on one place?

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
I really enjoy reading excerpts of articles posted by "NewsBots" like ReturnAce. The comments would say reactions about those articles, and other counter-reactions. However, I feel that some are just simple articles that only few replies, while some long talked about articles get lost in the heap of results and such. What if we have one sub-forum that contains all of the OPs concerning to excerpts of news articles so that everyone wanting their dose of "news" could get it on one place?
Are these articles like general information/off topic or are they related to the board? also when you open a thread you can just re-read the first post :)

KN Community Support

1 - 2 of 2 Posts