Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really enjoy reading excerpts of articles posted by "NewsBots" like ReturnAce. The comments would say reactions about those articles, and other counter-reactions. However, I feel that some are just simple articles that only few replies, while some long talked about articles get lost in the heap of results and such. What if we have one sub-forum that contains all of the OPs concerning to excerpts of news articles so that everyone wanting their dose of "news" could get it on one place?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Dude, this is supposed to be in the moderator section. You are supposed to create a thread proposing a new rule there. No in GM. :facepalm: This is so silly.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
How could you hurt COW like that? Be more considerate next time. He takes this place way too seriously.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Dude, this is supposed to be in the moderator section. You are supposed to create a thread proposing a new rule there. No in GM. :facepalm: This is so silly.
If your suggestion was in GM, it could've confused zjtennis into thinking that he should put his suggestion here too. No need to be mean :rolleyes:

zjtennis, you should post your suggestion here if you want it to get traction/not get deleted. I think its a good idea, personally. Maybe name it " the ReturnAce Board"?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
It's common sense when the place is plastered in big bubble lettering...
Feedback, Suggestions & Questions
Click here to contact us by email.

lol

Sometimes people should use initiative. All I'm saying. Rather than 2 + 2 = 22?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If your suggestion was in GM, it could've confused zjtennis into thinking that he should put his suggestion here too. No need to be mean :rolleyes:

zjtennis, you should post your suggestion here if you want it to get traction/not get deleted. I think its a good idea, personally. Maybe name it " the ReturnAce Board"?
Main reason why I posted here in the first place. I would create a new one here, and hope the mods could merge it there.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Main reason why I posted here in the first place. I would create a new one here, and hope the mods could merge it there.
In the second post it has a quote from a user suggesting it would do better in GM, this implying the thread was actually moved to the GM section and also stickied. Your brain could have spotted this.

No worries.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I believe there's already a section for this. It's entitled, "Advanced Discussions".

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe there's already a section for this. It's entitled, "Advanced Discussions".
Usually News articles have also non-serious discussion in them so it can't really fit into the AD archetype.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts