Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to keep up with the trend.

Video from a few days ago, a little bit out of shape...:eek:

Any questions/comments/insults are welcome.

Just one request: please don't mention my actual name in any of your posts

Reactions: Kat_YYZ

·
Your visions will happen
48,641 Posts
Good level :D

Bit unorthodox but still very good :D

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Probably rate you number 1 on MTF already. Just need a video of your serve, and maybe another of you playing a few competitive games.

·
Your visions will happen
48,641 Posts
Oh yeah, OP is w/o a doubt the best player on MTF, especially now that scarecrows is "fat and retired" (his own words)

MasterPredictor probably the best doubles player on MTF

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I had to keep up with the trend.

Video from a few days ago, a little bit out of shape...:eek:

Any questions/comments/insults are welcome.

Just one request: please don't mention my actual name in any of your posts
Great hitting man! Now that you're out of college I hope you find the time to keep up with your tennis! :)

·
Your visions will happen
48,641 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Probably rate you number 1 on MTF already. Just need a video of your serve, and maybe another of you playing a few competitive games.
yes, agreed.

Looks more than decent.

1 problem - no shirt :(

And sorry OP, but i have to mention it - My actual name

:eek:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good level :D

Bit unorthodox but still very good :D
Thanks. Yeah I know my game is a bit unorthodox. It's hard to judge by this one video, but backhand is actually my best shot. Forehand is consistent, but I don't create as much pace or as many different angles. Overall, I would describe myself as a defensive baseliner/ counter-puncher (aka weaponless pusher).

Thank you. I'm sure there have to be better players here on the forum, but they are either not active posters or don't wanna brag about it.
My serve is actually a major weakness, while return is the best part of my game, so it kind of balances it out. I'll try to film some points next week :)

Great hitting man! Now that you're out of college I hope you find the time to keep up with your tennis! :)
Thanks. There are quite a few other things that are more important than tennis for me right now, but I'm trying the best I can.

yes, agreed.

Looks more than decent.

1 problem - no shirt :(

And sorry OP, but i have to mention it - My actual name

:eek:
Haha thanks Uncle!! Unfortunately, we don't get too many nice days here so I have to work on my tan when I get a chance.

·
Registered
7,149 Posts
Pretty good shots especially the backhand. Would like to see the serve too :p

We have a couple of ATP ranked MTF members btw ;)

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Two posts, no theses, I'm out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts