Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep that's right, 2 in 2 days Jo... now tell me I never update it :p:p:p

Don't really know what to say today... I don't like clothed or shirtless Roger and I don't want Roger's clothed or shirtless babies :scared::scared:

Ok now that's out of the way...

I went back to work after my 4 day Christmas break today. Not much fun really! Didn't want to get up this morning :bigcry: Work dragged on and on, and I agreed to work NYE for 5 hours when I never work Saturdays, but 5 hours overtime leading in to the AO is good for the pocket :yeah:

Found out today that the GORGEOUS boy from our service dept. (who is only just turned 18 SHAME on me... but at least he's legal now :eek::eek: ) is working as a statistition at the AO. Now if there are no interesting matches going on at a particular time I should just wander around looking for his match for a perve instead :eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:lol: oh go on Peta, deep down you KNOW you LOVE Roger....:inlove: just say it out loud: I, PETA PAN, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ROGER FEDERER :woohoo:

*is on a secret promote Roger to Peta mission with Jo*
:angel:

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha Ha Ha Sjoukje :p Not gonna happen!

But it IS great that his fans are nice :yeah:

G

·
0 Posts
LMAO you perve.

ewwwww roger! i agree with you peta, stay FAAAAARRRR FAAAAAAAAAR away. :D

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Roger :bounce:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Update!:woohoo:
Carlita, the mission isn't a secret anymore if you tell her! :rolls: Anyway just the fact that she mentions Rogi means it's working :banana: *anxiously awaiting tons of shirtless Rogi from the AO* :bounce:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:eek: you're right Jo..... :haha: me and my big mouth :lol:
****PETA LOVES ROGER****

as long as she keeps talking about him....;)

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Priorities, young lady! I want to know what this young man looks like, I see so few fruit, so perving will be done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts