Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the non cat lovers, just skip this entry. :)

Well, I'm happy because the little Caspar who was fighting for his life after that car accident, has come back home. I'm impressed to know how he's fought to stay alive. Cats are really strong beings. It's only the truth when you hear or read it, believe me. I hope he'll adapt himself to his new life conditions. And I'm sure he won't miss the love to help him. ;)

There's another feline in the headlines today. My Blacky. He's at the vets right now. Ready to get castrated. I'm proud of him because he didn't absolutely cry when he saw I was leaving without him. But the face was so :awww: And Pinky, the babysitter, has been searching for him since I'm home. Don't believe her when she says she wants that little black devil out of her place. She misses him, I'm sure. After all, he's her personal sport trainer!! :lol: ;)

G

·
0 Posts
I am sure Pinky felt under Blacky's charms as we all did. She just doesn't want to show it, that's why she hisses now and again :)

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
You're so cute how you love your kitties... :awww: I have a new little angel too and I'm crazy about her, it's so bad when you take them to the vet's and you feel guilty that you'll have them vaccinated!

G

·
0 Posts
You know Caspar will never go without love while he lives with me. Thanks for all the love and support and good vibes you sent to him - and he sends you and your two babies a big :hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts