Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
I don't know what happened with atp players this year. It's only second week, season hasn't started for good and there were so many angry or weird accidents.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Medvedev is one of those people who I think will piss other players off all throughout his career. Some fans will love it...others will hate it. He'll be polarizing for sure, but it'll be what makes him an exciting player to follow since the tennis itself is rather ordinary.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Russia kno

Russia how to make their tennis player more and more popular unlike argentina!
Being disrespectful has nothing to do with "Russia how to make their tennis player more and more popular" ..but in that case they are also famous for state doping...

Reactions: scriabina

·
justice for all
18,882 Posts
People keep complaining about Tsitsipas and his antics. The Mad Lad is not much better TBH. Personally I don’t mind. We need more spice on ATP tour compared to the boring era of BIG3. But I’d expect equal measures applied to all players.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
People keep complaining about Tsitsipas and his antics. The Mad Lad is not much better TBH. Personally I don’t mind. We need more spice on ATP tour compared to the boring era of BIG3. But I’d expect equal measures applied to all players.

?‍♀ ?‍♀

Three alltime greats and you are talking BS like this? We can be happy to see the greatest era of tennis ever!!!

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
117 Posts
Boring?...I guess if you care more about drama and soap opera's off the court?..I prefer quality tennis myself?

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boring?...I guess if you care more about drama and soap opera's off the court?..I prefer quality tennis myself?
So much this. It is tennis and not Denver Clan.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
justice for all
18,882 Posts
?‍♀ ?‍♀

Three alltime greats and you are talking BS like this? We can be happy to see the greatest era of tennis ever!!!
Don't get me wrong. Of course tennis is important but some additional drama is fine too. I was speaking only about additional aspects of the game.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
i think it was a tough situation for him with the physical issues blabla. But tbh this is just BS excuses ;) that i tell myself bc i want to like Daniil (and i don't think he is really a bad guy just too hotheaded on the court sometimes). i think US Open was funny but i really really hope he gets rid of these stupid antics.
Schwartzman is exactly on point, he does not need this
and when you are 2m tall and threaten a 160cm guy for all the world to see, you look like a bully and a prick
(hope Daniil reads this and appreciates some fan feedback)

Reactions: Saraya!

·
GOAT Predictor
3,157 Posts
i think it was a tough situation for him with the physical issues blabla. But tbh this is just BS excuses ;) that i tell myself bc i want to like Daniil (and i don't think he is really a bad guy just too hotheaded on the court sometimes). i think US Open was funny but i really really hope he gets rid of these stupid antics.
Schwartzman is exactly on point, he does not need this
and when you are 2m tall and threaten a 160cm guy for all the world to see, you look like a bully and a prick
(hope Daniil reads this and appreciates some fan feedback)
WAIT!!! But 167 cm (like is Diego in real) is not advantage for GREAT movements, work with ball on net and speed on court???

It's very HARD to play for 2 m boy in this aspects!!!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
WAIT!!! But 167 cm (like is Diego in real) is not advantage for GREAT movements, work with ball on net and speed on court???

It's very HARD to play for 2 m boy in this aspects!!!
the metaphorical, subconscious meaning of my post got lost on you mate
Daniil needs to grow the [email protected]#$ up, and while at it, grow a pair and win a slam
what is it with the kids nowadays? Zverev, Tsitsipas and Medvedev all need to overcome their inner brat i think. they have scrambled brain from too much social media or what?

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Q. What sparked the initial thing with Diego? There was a little bit of talk there. What was that about?
DANIIL MEDVEDEV: Yeah, I thought, and maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, I thought there was one point where I hit let, and then he -- where he hit the let, sorry, and he passed me and he didn't say sorry.

It was very tight moment. I lost the game after, but in my mind, I was, like, Okay, I think you should have said sorry, so I will get this back at you, and that's what I did, just one time after during the match. I didn't do anything else against anybody. I think it was gone.

Same thing happened vs Tsitsipas in Miami. Stef didn't say sorry after hitting net and winning point. Looks like Medvedev has problems with players who don't apologize after hitting netcord winners :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts