Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Why the hell did I pick Alaska over St. Barts.

I'm such an idiot. :eek:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes there is something about being in the Carribean that is ver special and very laid back. One evening on a beach, on the west side, toasting the Sunset, you'll forget about NYC!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
going on another honeymoon?! naughty children!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
hey nothing wrong with a second honeymoon.

I plan to go on at least 5, then a few more after the divorce using the alimony money. :eek:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Allie! I'm going to reserve a chaise lounge, a pitcher of Margurit's, a pitcher of Strawberry Daquri's, a string bikini, and a "Hunk" to wait on you hand and foot! You'll find it all on the beach on the west side at sunset. That is, if you care to join us! The nice thing about St. Barts is that it is so laid back that you can pack light. All you need is your bikini and a wrap. You'll find yourself properly dressed for whatever you want to do!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Can I come with? I promis I won't eat much and I can sleep in a box!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
*shudders* I think I'll go to st. Bart after I stalk Marat. That way I can kidnap him by then and make him my slave. :drool:

·
27,371 Posts
The beaches are gorgeous here... Alexis and Ana I highly recommend it... granted me and my sweetie won't be around to erm, entertain you but it's a beautiful place]

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: at Sweetie for this wonderful vacation!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You deserve it sweet baby! You work so very hard at pleaseing me, when you should know that all you have to do is relax and be yourself! That and join me on the beach with a Margurita and help me enjoy the sunset naked!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts