Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
There must be a version of the ad where the Mojo is lost for ever. Get ready for that --shown in between the Reruns of this classic match during rain delays (I can dream, right)

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Socket said:
MasterCard is probably happy, though.
:haha: that is VERY funny!

well, i have to say when i saw his big face all over new york city with those giant 'have you seen andy's mojo' posters, i had the biggest feeling it was going to back fire and turn into a big joke with everyone saying, "NO! have YOU?!" and sure enough, first round, he's out. and they will all stay up over the city--in the subways, on big buildings, on the entire walk-way going up to the us open for every person who enters the event...i guess the ancient greeks warned against 'hubris' for a reason. ;)

it was poor andy's birthday today too. OUCH!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
they had the mojo guy sitting next to Fish...I guess nobody's laughing now

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hope Andy's mojo doesn't end up on a mug shot after Mojo goes to a bar with Fish and they get into a bar fight with a couple of hooligans :eek:

Anyway, I can see this ad as "Exhibit A" in an advertising course on how NOT to do a commercial...

·
Registered
102 Posts
I liked last year's American Express commercial more.

·
Registered
373 Posts
can someone explain the commercial?!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Poor Andy. Poor American Express. Both can now be pointed at and laughed at.

That's what you get for agreeing to air that horrific ad. :eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
seriously, my brother was checking out NFL news and lo and behold, it said: UPDATE: Andy Roddick lost... it was in big, bold, red letters. it really is big news

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Guess he really did lose his mojo.:eek:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts