Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 886 Posts
Woo Hoo! I just got home and checked to see them seving for the match!!! Good job- the final score 3-5 5-2 5-3. Good for them. They should be so proud of themselves. Best of luck in the final tomorrow. This one will be tough!

Debstah said:
Woot!!

There's actually a little feature on the ATP Site about their MC hopes still being alive. I hope so b/c then I'll get to see it on TV :)

I feel badly that I don't know the word for like "Come on" or "vamos" or "Allez" in Hebrew :(
They are in the finals at the BA-CA. I know that makes you very happy. I was afraid they were going to lose, but they won in the end. Yeah!

Now they need to win the finals tomorrow. I will be cheering for them.

Tomorrow's final and the first match in Madrid will be huge for their TMC hopes.... they're in 9th place right now and right behind Arthurs/Hanley so yea, the Madrid match could be huge.

Debstah said:
Tomorrow's final and the first match in Madrid will be huge for their TMC hopes.... they're in 9th place right now and right behind Arthurs/Hanley so yea, the Madrid match could be huge.
LOL Deb- love the avatar!!!

And Jurgenfan ;) thanks for posting here. Wish TCC was showing this match but alas only the Kremlin Cup women!

They lost the final in Vienna 3-5, 4-5. :( In the first set they lost their service at 3-4 to lose the set, in second they saved 2 matchpoints again at 3-4 to reach the tie-break, but lost that with 2-7.

Reactions: Maia
Thanks for posting the score Jelena. Lately they seem to be the best men instead of the grooms! ;) Unfortunately their first round match up in Madrid is a killer but if they win it, it should give them a lot of confidence. :D

Damn :(

qualifying for Shanghai is gonna be tough

cobalt60 said:
Lost to Arthurs/Hanley 6-3 6-7 6-4

Too bad- onto the next tournie!!!
I hope they do not have to play Jurgen and Julian who are also entered in St. Petersburg. I think I saw your favs listed to play there. Not sure. Have to get a better rememberer. :D

MightyJurgenfan said:
I hope they do not have to play Jurgen and Julian who are also entered in St. Petersburg. I think I saw your favs listed to play there. Not sure. Have to get a better rememberer. :D
Just checked and they will be in Paris. Best of luck to them there. Hopefullly they will get a good draw.

There are so many good doubles teams. It is hard to run into a pair that you can beat easily.

Maia said:
:sad: :sad:
No words....
:awww: :hug: Don't worry. Hopefully they aren't worried. The scores showed that it was a close match. Too bad though that a slam winner gets to go automatically to Shanghai. I can see the justice in that( sort of )but obviously I still think the whole year should be taken into account ; not just one good run. So what will really suck is if they end up in 8th place :(

Onto Lyon now- they play tomorrow and appear to have a good draw. So hope they have a good run and that I did not just jinx them.

Just checked the Lyon web site- Yoni is listed as being from France! Too funny. Well I know he speaks English,Spanish and Hebrew but maybe French too LOL

41 - 60 of 886 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.