Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 886 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Aww, cute article...thanks :D
Good luck in Vienna boys :yeah: (too bad they play David & Gaston...:sad: )

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
They beat Gaudio/Nalbe 5-2 and 5-3 !!!

Thanks Maia for posting here too!

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Nimrodg said:
:woohoo:

cobalt60 :hug: :yeah:
You too! I really hope they make it to Shanghai! They are so much fun to watch and were so nice to this mom of 2 signing those tennis balls ;)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Hope everyone had nice holy days- now it is back to work for the guys ;)
I wish them well for tomorrow's match.

Reactions: ZaZaGook

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
I just found this thread, very cool :D All the best to them! :)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Well since they will be playing Grosjean/Stepanek and the latter just won his match against Lopez 7-6 7-6 I am hoping that S will be tired and more into getting a singles win!!!! Go Andyoni!

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
:bigclap: :bounce: Yeah!!! SF time means to destroy Etlis/Rodriguez!!!!

·
85,829 Posts
Woot!!

There's actually a little feature on the ATP Site about their MC hopes still being alive. I hope so b/c then I'll get to see it on TV :)

I feel badly that I don't know the word for like "Come on" or "vamos" or "Allez" in Hebrew :(

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
It is " YA'ALAH" ( Sue's thanking her live in Hebrew teacher :hearts: )

·
85,829 Posts

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Todah Rabah! :worship: I took pics of them in Montreal but it was with the bad digital so did not come out. And then by Cinci even though I had a great camera I felt stupid taking pics of players at practices. When I watch the match I am too involved to take pictures..... silly.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
I watched the final on TTC- little did I know that I would end up meeting Rick Leach. Who made sure I liked Lindsay since she is his sister in law. But that's another whole story. He told me that this was going to be his last year playing especially with the rule changes. But he had retired once before and I am thinking he is in his late 30's,early 40's. Anyway I still wish that E/R had won. I know that they beat the Twins there but you had said that it was a great match.

Reactions: Maia

·
85,829 Posts
Glad you liked the pics ;) I have no shame, I just snap away with my camera. If they think I'm weird, well, I'll never see them again :p

Their match against the Twins was SICK. They could do no wrong and nothing the twins did worked. I think the next day was just a letdown of sorts.

I think Ricky Leach is at least 40. Amazing they're still around and playing good doubles and winning the occasional title. Both he and MacPhie are real nice guys from what I've ever seen. :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks for the pics deb :kiss: the one where they all look at the coin is quite funny..

SF today...Good luck :yeah:

·
85,829 Posts
Glad you liked them :)

Andyoni beat Etlis/Rodriguez in 3 :yeah:

21 - 40 of 886 Posts