Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He will take on the Argie bargies on clay, easy peesy for us :devil:

then Marseille and not San Jose :eek: Rotterdam as well.

Gl Son.

·
29,764 Posts
The Argentine atmosphere will be very intimidating- I wonder if Muzza will get barracked and taunted. If by some crazy miracle we won the tie, I'd be worried about getting out alive if I was a GB fan- their atmosphere is like a South American football one and they could start a riot. :p

and Diego will be there too. :)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah they are hooligans

and clay doesnt help, Muzza's crap on it

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Murray is by far our best chance of a singles point.. I can't see either Boggo or Baker taking a set off any of the Argentinians, even in the dead rubber. Even if A Murray managed to pull of the spectacular, Jamie isn't exactly a natural born clay dubs player so we may have some problems in that area.

We are the underdogs though so hopefully whoever plays they'll take lots of chances and just go for it.. Then there is nothing to regret :)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just wanna see Maradona in the front row swinging his argie scarf around with that belly of his hanging out so i can piss myself laughing

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Is Andy playing DC, Marseille, Rotterdam AND Dubai before IW/Miami?

What a nut-job. I assume he'll drop Rotterdam if he has a good run in Marseille?

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah he's playing them all, what a guy :D

i expect something like .. good result-blow out-decent result

or maybe he'll go like Ljubicic in 2005 FINAL-FINAL-FINAL

then good stuff over in America again where he defends a heap of points.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
I'm a bad fan. I'd rather Argentina went through because they have a great chance to win this year and I'd love to see them do it.

It will be interesting to get a look at Andy on clay.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It'll be interesting to see how the Argie fans get onto him when he's throwing his fits and moaning

they are brutal down there - throw chairs and everything :lol:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm a bad fan. I'd rather Argentina went through because they have a great chance to win this year and I'd love to see them do it.

It will be interesting to get a look at Andy on clay.
You're not a bad fan. Props for being realistic. I don't see GB going very far in DC this year. They have a very bad draw. Wow, Andy is going to play a lot before IW.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gl Andy & Jamie

i know you'll bounce back in style lads

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Andy's out of DC, with an knee injury.

I hope he's not injured, and is just pulling out to save himself for the upcoming tournaments. It's hard to see how he'll be able to play Marseille now.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
I miss Andy too....glad he's not gonna play DC though he's soo injury prone :mad:

but his schedule nevertheless is still quite packed I think he should give Dubai a miss the week before IW. I know its a biggie but still 5 weeks of tennis in a row?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I think it's good that he missed Davis Cup. He really can't risk it with his knee. He's going to be playing a lot of tennis so he needs to be as fit as possible.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just hope his Knee is ok, and doesnt keep him out for months ....

1 - 20 of 133 Posts