Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past I have defended Andy, but now he gets increasingly annoying with every match. :mad:

First of all, these are early rounds ! Why does he act that it's already the final. With wins over Verkerk or Sluiter you can impress nobody. Or after match-point against Alex: what was that ?
Also why is he grunting so loud sometimes ? It seems that he only does that to show what an enormous effort he's putting in and that he's the hardest fighter. :rolleyes:
And have you noticed his 'hand-shakes' ? :rolleyes: He doesn't look at the opponent, instead he bows his head down somehow. I can't explain it properly, but it looks damn annoying.

Yes, he is a drama queen.
And yes, I hope that someone will trounce him badly, and please pretty soon !

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Wow! Anger management!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Errrrr lol - i think i could do the drama queen quite well if i put my mind to it - let me think ;)

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Back to the topic:rolleyes:;), roddick does suck.......it's amazing that Alex playing his worst tennis still got close in the match....what helped roddick? His serve of course.:rolleyes: Would he even be in the top 50 without his serve?

·
Banned
991 Posts
Well men's tennis is 70% about serve, and it's the same for all players, so it's irrelevant what his ranking would be without his serve. Right now he is in the top 10 and if he sucks so much as some people say he wouldn't be there ;)

I love drama queens too !!!

:wavey:

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Go Chela! :bounce:

:wavey: Jules :D

·
27,371 Posts
Saying Roddick wouldn't be good if he didn't have his serve is pathetic because you could say something like that for all the players! Player X wouldn't be good if it wasn't for his great forehand... Player Z wouldn't be good if it wasn't for his speed etc... it's just and endless arguement! It's true he wouldn't be as good without his serve but I bet everybody's fave player wouldn't be as good if you took away the best part of their game! I personally know Lleyton wouldn't be as good if you took away his speed!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
ooooooo - i m famous lol :bounce: :bounce:

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 136 Posts