Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
if he is sincere, then he is a fool+Saint for me (fool coz Roger denied him in 4 slams finals, saint coz he is so forgiving, if i were him, i will forever hate the one who beats me so many times :haha:

sadly heya is banned, i want to know what she is going to say :tears:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Of course. He doesn't want anybody else to do what he couldn't do and beat him here.
That, and/or he just respects Federer the most out of all the players on tour.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Of course. He doesn't want anybody else to do what he couldn't do and beat him here.
Federer lost ONE match on grass in his prime(2003-2009) and that lonely defeat came from his nemesis Nadal in 5 sets.
How could you expect Roddick to beat the worst matchup-up imaginable for him on Roger's best surface?

Say what you want, but Roddick was a great grass court player and would win several Wimbledons if he only was couple of years younger.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
He actually did exceptionally well against Federer at Wimbledon all things considered. He had him on the ropes before the rain delay in 2004 and was within a bee's wang of beating him in 2009.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Rodclown and Fedclown.

Frauderer and Frauddick.

Together they combine to form the Fraudclown era.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
He needs Roger's legendary status to be confirmed and re-confirmed as much as possible ofc.

Everyone prefers to have lost against the winner of the whole event.

And Roger won the event of tennis.

Better story for the grand kids for sure.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
He actually did exceptionally well against Federer at Wimbledon all things considered. He had him on the ropes before the rain delay in 2004 and was within a bee's wang of beating him in 2009.
This. Roddick deserves respect for his achievements. Roger was just too good/a very bad match up for him.

And I certainly agree with Andy on this, obviously :D:angel:

·
Banned
109 Posts
Roddick would probably be especially annoyed if Raonic beat Federer, because Raonic is a big server too :mad:

and he definitely wouldn't want to see Djokovic (we all remember how they got along) beat Federer :haha:

but he'd probably be ok with Dimitrov beating Federer (and that would be the ultimate insult to Federer) :devil:

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
By 2009, roddick was regretful of his fed-agreeing injury insults and violent thoughts and shoving of Djoker onto the locker. He is so bitter that he says he regrets being a scared fat hack player and thuggish goon and hopes everyone is giving him unconditional love. He believes he's in a friendly acquaintance relationship with djoker. Dumb as a doorknob slam fluker acts like this.

That is why no intelligent tennis fan feels sorry for the feddick team of insecure overrated wimps.

Is that why Roddick had an unfortunate 5 set record and Novak without his great effort, still beat him embarrassingly in the us open, humiliated him at masters cup and on novak's worst surface, grass?
Against a slow bad tactition fed in 2009 Wimbledon, roddixk was exhausted enough to choke badly and stop running in fed's service games. Get a clue.
Riddim, a great player and person? Lmao did he suffer from SARS and 16 injuries between 2004-2010? Only a fluke slam winner who benefitted from nalbandian's injury would get lucky once with slumping nadal and a deserted Miami field. roddick pity trophy gift. Even ljubicic beat the passive serve pony in 2010 indian wells.

·
Premium Member
21,076 Posts
If anything it would make sense to support Raonic, they have similar style, tennis needs a young champion, they are both from North America and last, but not least they even share the same sponsor (SAP). But I guess Roddick is to Roger what Berdych and Ferrer are to Nadal :)

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Who cares what roddick wants? An absolute dick, him trying to attack Novak after Novak rightly called him out on his comments sums him up. Maybe those comments were a joke like he said, but getting violent because Novak schooled his ass was just wrong.

He says him and Novak are fine now but I think he still resents him. Him and Roger are mates. He said before when you have won a slam you don't want others to join the club, so that's why he doesn't want Milos or Dimi to win.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts