Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's going out with Mandy Moore. I hope it's not true. Anybody got further info?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yes he is going out with her. Old news BTW. He confirmed this in his chat @andyroddick.com on Oct.8 i think..

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
who's Mandy Moore? :eek: i know they r going out together since Us Open but i wonder who she is...

·
Registered
7,309 Posts

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
thanks IluvRogi,she looks very pretty.is she an actress?

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
your welcome.No shes a singer.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Pandy and Mandy sittin' in a tree...;) ;)

·
27,371 Posts
Anybody got any pics of them together? I like both of them but for some reason I can't picture them as being a cute couple :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry, didn't know it was old news, just found out the other day.

IMO, Andy doesn't deserve Mandy. :)o it rhymes) Dump him!! She look so cute together with Wilmer Walderama (sp?) from That 70's Show

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
She's done some acting too, she was the main character in the movie 'A Walk to Remember'.

Andy and Mandy...that just sounds so wrong :eek:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
LOL! :rolleyes:

it's strange you didn't know that
she was almost at all andy's match in america and of course she was at USO to see him win!...and it seems hes crazy about her! sorry for his fans!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
I saw them together this time last year at the Paris Masters Tournament. I'm not a fan of either of them but they did look good together and seemed really happy :) And yes, seems Andy is totally crazy about her. According to something I read recently, they got together at the Masters in Canada in 2002 and they've been an item ever since so it must be pretty serious to have lasted over a year despite the fact that their schedules mean they must be apart a lot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts