Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He deserves to have two forums in the "players forum" :D One could be about his body, clothes, and personnal life, and the other one about tennis. :)

Hello we are talking about a player who is on his way to be the greatest of all time, not some sort of nobody no one wants to talk about ;)

My suggestion for the names of the forum:
"The lovely Dandy Andy"
"Andy the visored one Roddick"

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Bagel Stud said:
He deserves to have two forums in the "players forum" :D One could be about his body, clothes, and personnal life, and the other one about tennis. :)

is not a good idea. the forum about her (oops sorry) "his" clothes and personal life will have tons of posts, while the forum about tennis will be like a desert, because, can we talk (seriously) about his tennis? :rolleyes:

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
Don't know about greatest of all time, but sure he has a lot of potential yet to be realised.

But tell me, do people SERIOUSLY think he is good looking????

·
Banned
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Andy Roddick doesn't deserve a forum in the "players forum"

Jorge said:

is not a good idea. the forum about her (oops sorry) "his" clothes and personal life will have tons of posts, while the forum about tennis will be like a desert, because, can we talk (seriously) about his tennis? :rolleyes:
Why should we take life seriously anyway. :) And if Andy game sucks so much why isn't he outside the top 100 :rolleyes:

:kiss:

·
Banned
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Number1Kim said:
Don't know about greatest of all time, but sure he has a lot of potential yet to be realised.

But tell me, do people SERIOUSLY think he is good looking????
There are certainly a lot of ATP players better looking than him, but I don't find him ugly. And anyway I like Andy for his intensity and his game, not for his beauty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts