Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24,698 Posts
so sorry for him and his fans, seems this hip injury is really troublesome. Wish him speedy recovery. Top 4 is missing him.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Only he with a consultation with his hip surgeon can make a right decision about his future.

We and his team do not know everything what is going on with his hip and his injuries. Wish him the best in whatever he does.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Please do tell me who you think is more
talented than Murray outside the ‘big 3’.

He’s more talented that 2 of the big 3 members anyway FYI.
lol I do such a nice high try hard post about his psychology and this is what you reply? Del Potro I guess, then take your pick from Berdych, Tsonga, Söderling, Wawrinka, Nalbandian, Daydenko. The two Argentines in particular. Lers face it Murray had a WTA ass forehand and not much natural power. But extremely intelligent, good slice, lob, return etc and knew how to squeeze out 100% of himself when needed. Talented is a wieghted subjective ass term, but I do wonder how you could concive that Murray is more talented than 2/3 of the big 3.

·
justice for all
12,903 Posts
lol I do such a nice high try hard post about his psychology and this is what you reply? Del Potro I guess, then take your pick from Berdych, Tsonga, Söderling, Wawrinka, Nalbandian, Daydenko. The two Argentines in particular. Lers face it Murray had a WTA ass forehand and not much natural power. But extremely intelligent, good slice, lob, return etc and knew how to squeeze out 100% of himself when needed. Talented is a wieghted subjective ass term, but I do wonder how you could concive that Murray is more talented than 2/3 of the big 3.
At least he didn't say 3/3. That's a real feat in case of Mooza if you ask me. You need to appreciate it.

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
Not a single one of those guys is as talented as Murray. Not even close.

There’s a reason Murray has had a better career than all of them combined and leads the head to head against all.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts