1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Up until now, players haven't been vaccinated before tournaments ant there hasn't been any problems (other than false positives). Now there is your "magical vaccine" everyone needs to take it?! It's beyond pathetic really.
Dunno about you but i'd like to get back to normality with full crowds and all that. Whether you like it or not, we are gonna need a vaccine if you want life back to normal sooner.

·
9,507 Posts
Dunno about you but i'd like to get back to normality with full crowds and all that. Whether you like it or not, we are gonna need a vaccine if you want life back to normal sooner.
Hate idea but you are probably right. No travel will be let without i guess

Reactions: ivanban

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Tennis players should not be on the top of the list for the limited number of vaccines that will be available early-to-mid 2021. Sir Andy with his usual surface-level analysis.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
What about your body your choice? Stop the hypocrisy. Andy may be a NWO stooge.

·
Registered
17,742 Posts
What is wrong with this fool?

Does he have any idea what a vaccine does to a body, never the less an unchecked/unproven one?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
What is wrong with this fool?

Does he have any idea what a vaccine does to a body, never the less an unchecked/unproven one?
What a vaccine does to the body? What you mean elicit an immune response? I don't think he's asking for an unchecked and unproven vaccine to be used. They are literally doing trials on it now and will be finished soon and there will be a bit of time before it's all ready. I think some people are getting a bit hysterial when the fact is that there are vaccine trials going on all the time even before the pandemic. It's much more likely that a vaccine fails because it doesn't provide adequate immunity, rather than causing you some health problems. At this point it's really a cost-benefit balance and we're not in a normal situation.

·
Registered
873 Posts
It'll probably happen anyway. How many countries are going to let unvaccinated people in once it's widely available?

Reactions: educasian

·
Registered
911 Posts
It would be a lot more effective, medically and financially, if the fans in attendance were required to show proof of vaccination.

In regards to Murray's suggestion, I'd guess most players would be Ok with it but a few might not and it could end up in a big legal battle.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
It'll probably happen anyway. How many countries are going to let unvaccinated people in once it's widely available?
This basically. Tennis authorities probably won't have to do anything anyway when countries are making rules like that.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I don’t trust this vaccine really as it’s developed miles faster than any other vaccine and I got mercury poisoned from a flu vaccine when I was younger so they better make sure it works and doesn’t cause any side effects.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts