19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:woohoo:

well done :yeah:

Good luck against Federer in the final!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great performance, getting to an ATP final so soon is an amazing achievement, cant wait to see his match with Fed! :worship:

He'll go up to around 70 now :)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
CONGRATS Andy :woohoo:
a Scotsman into a ATP final, thought id never see this day
and playing Federer as well, perfect

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts
this kid has fighting spirit...he never gives up. I like that. and he doesnt seem to let his physical problems get to his mind...congrats Andy, keep it up :yeah:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
evanzo said:
Wake me up when Djokovic reaches an ATP tour final.
Stop this, please.
Now we don't need to compare Andy to Djokovic.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Alma said:
this kid has fighting spirit...he never gives up. I like that. and he doesnt seem to let his physical problems get to his mind...congrats Andy, keep it up :yeah:
He is a talented player, but he still behaves like a petulant, spoilt brat on court though :devil: - and please don't say it's because he's young - other young players don't behave like babies throwing their toys out of the pram every time their oppoent makes a good shot. He ought to wash his mouth out and mind his language too :devil:

Reactions: RogiFan88

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Congrats for making it to our 1st ATP Final Andrew :yeah:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Weldone Andy :yeah:
Good Luck in your maiden Final:rocker2:
IT would be great for last year's junior slams winners to win titkle this year; it's now Andy's turn after Gael in Soppot:bounce:

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts
Rosie said:
He is a talented player, but he still behaves like a petulant, spoilt brat on court though :devil: - and please don't say it's because he's young - other young players don't behave like babies throwing their toys out of the pram every time their oppoent makes a good shot. He ought to wash his mouth out and mind his language too :devil:
yep, lets hope he'll mature cause he'll be around, personally I liked of what few matches of his I've seen in terms of fighting and tennis.

·
Registered
18,903 Posts
Congrats & Thank you Andy! :D
(Ya make the final MUCH better!)

Btw, does he always complaining about everything around him?? I mean, he kept talking to himself or complaining at his coach when he lost a point...
My friend said that was quite annoying!

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ome said:
Congrats & Thank you Andy! :D
(Ya make the final MUCH better!)

Btw, does he always complaining about everything around him?? I mean, he kept talking to himself or complaining at his coach when he lost a point...
My friend said that was quite annoying!
He get's angry when he makes lots of UE's, it's totaly normal cause he want's to play his best Tennis every single minute. Tennis players who aren't getting angry when they are missing easy shots, aren't real Tennis players.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Andy lives and loves the game

·
Registered
726 Posts
Great job...What if out of alles players that are hated or loved Murray would be the one that topples Federer in a finale? :D
People would be getting crazy I imagine;

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol:

They would say it was a fluke, Roger played very bad, etc...

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Federer_Express said:
He get's angry when he makes lots of UE's, it's totaly normal cause he want's to play his best Tennis every single minute. Tennis players who aren't getting angry when they are missing easy shots, aren't real Tennis players.
Yes, but not all of them express their anger in the same way.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts