Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else see him watching the match tonight..sitting next to Fish and some women dressed like from India?

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol maybe Lexus is taking the whole cast out for match tonight...Live show between sets?:lol:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
This is obviously a big campaign, so Andy better win or there will be a lot of pissed executives.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
RDucky said:
that mojo might wanna come back soon...down 0-2 in sets
Please don't remind me...I'm having a hard enough time watching this match as it is. :bigcry:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RodLo said:
Please don't remind me...I'm having a hard enough time watching this match as it is. :bigcry:
I still love you my wife :hug::smooch:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mitalidas said:
Wonder if they'll show the Advertisement any more the rest of this tournament if he losess tonight :shrug:
they will, but just cut it at point where he finds the mojo.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Andy's just playing into this guy's game.. That's why Federer is so great... after a set Federer would have figured out this guy already.. Andy's just so one dimentional.. doesn't look like he knows how to change his game.. serve and volley wont work..

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
venusfan said:
Andy's just playing into this guy's game.. That's why Federer is so great... after a set Federer would have figured out this guy already.. Andy's just so one dimentional.. doesn't look like he knows how to change his game.. serve and volley wont work..
Yeah, let's bring Federer into a completely unrelated thread. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
venusfan said:
Well Andy could borrow Federer just about now.. since he's not doing nothing out there but hit big serves..
Wow man...very funny. I'd good rep you for that...but it'd cost me vCash. And quite frankly, I don't want to waste it on you.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RodLo said:
Wow man...very funny. I'd good rep you for that...but it'd cost me vCash. And quite frankly, I don't want to waste it on you.
calm down honey :hug: its gonna be okay :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts